Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Biggest Transfer of the Moment
Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

So Aurélien Tchouameni join Real Madrid from Monaco while Darwin Nunez join Liverpool from Benfica. Both transfer are around 100M euro with bonus. Both are 22 and both are relatively recent prospect who really made name for themselve in the last two seasons. Thought on those transfer? Are they gonna live up to the hype?

Comments
iHEARTfootball 2 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

If we're talking about money-wise, than yeah Nunez is probably up there at the biggest transfer so far. Personally, I still think City signing Haaland will be the best transfer of the summer. Guy can single-handedly make a difference upfront. Not know much about Tchouameni but all I know was that Rangnick was an admirer of his, which says a lot in terms of his departure from us (our board is garbage).

Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

@iHEART Won't lie, I didn't know a lot about Tchouameni before Real Madrid started seriously moving for him but apparently, he is one of the highest rated talent in Ligue 1 which is pretty good considering how consistent they are at forming top prospect. From what I seen, he is more of a defensive mid that anything else, solid in possession and especially good defensively. For example, he is among the best intercepter in Europe, averaging 3 to 4 interception a game.

Seem like a potential Casemiro replacement for now, he will propably add depth to the team and slowly replace Casemiro as years pass, a bit like Camavinga seem to be doing with Modric.