Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Big Football Rival
Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

Our rivals are AC Milan and we have alot of hate between each other.. We are from the same City and we have the same stadium and i think Inter and Milan are bigger rivals than Madrid-Barca (everyone has his opinion)

Just showing some videos of the hate between Inter and AC Milan..

f*cking ibra betraying his old club Inter and he did a insane karate kick against Materazzi

This was the last time we owned Milan hahahaha

Comments
DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

AC MILAN PRIDE OF MILAN(CITY)

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Despite the fact that inter have beaten more times milan in official games(not sure about it).. Milan has more victories including friendlies etc

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

Did you know that Inter is the only Italian club that have won the treble...

in 2009-2010 we won the CL , the league , the italian cup and the world cup for clubs... NOW SAY WHUTT BITCHHHH YEAHHHHH FORZA NERAZZURII...

username 12 years ago

There's only one club in milan and that's AC Milan. Even if they lost their 2 key players they're still million times better than inter milan. Even a shit team like valencia can beat them. 

JesperKyd 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 15 152

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@Ronaldo-R9  
Count How many Champions League has Milan won! When you finish Counting Remember that Milan still plays in Champions League and Inter plays in Europa League..
Do you remember that Barcelona is 8 points ahead of madrid?

Go to Bed now..

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Jesper: 

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Gooo Milan !!! Only decent player on inter is Sneijder who is losing his form like running down a hill. Or falling,,,,

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

this is maybe stupid question but, why these 2 teams got one stadium? i'm thinking about it really long but never got any answer.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

^ you are not alone .... me too !!

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

same here...

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I think the stadium issue is due to the fact they want to save money. Sharing all costs reduces the bill tremendously. Also it might be because neither team wants to build their own stadium or there isnt a good location in the city of Milan to build one. But i could be wrong.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Close this discussion, quickly!