Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Betting on football
MosleyRound2 5 years ago
New England Rev., England 4 8

Do you bet online on football? if yes. where? can i have a tip where?

Comments
Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I once won 1400$ by betting 700$ on Netherlands in extra time against Costa Rica and I almost had a heart attack but I was never bigger fan of Dutch than at that moment. When my brother found out he was like that explains you cursing entire time and culmination of happiness in the end. So, yeah I don’t suggest unless you can afford it.

Here is a strategy I found very nicely brought me very good money in world cups, bet small and spread. Eventually you scale with very good return.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Gennnady never works when you say it out loud. lol :d

Gennady 5 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

@Ledley fuckin tell me about it right hahaha .... :D didnt bet much so it's all good :)

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Thanks to Roma, yesterday.

My fun bet today, not many money involved : Spurs - Dortmund Draw, Golden states warrior to win at Portlande, and Houston t win away.

Draw odd : 3.45
Combination odd : ( fun bet only ) 8

Ledley 5 years ago

FootyRoom, never bet to make money. Set yourself a limit and have fun - House always wins eventually.

Anyway! My tips for the UCL games tonight:

Jadon Sancho to score at anytime:

$4.00 AUD

Exotics:

Spurs to win from behind:

$9.00 AUD.

Total stake: $20.00 AUD.

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

0/3 lol yesterday was a good day :p

amir_keal 5 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Tell me about it, it was so bad. Tbh though, I don’t get that emotional about betting.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Tell me about it, it was so bad. Tbh though, I don’t get gnat emotional about betting.

srk_rox 5 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

Epics in religions condemn betting.:(
Haha. Nevermind. Happy betting ..

Ledley 5 years ago Edited

Never say out loud 🖖

• History

Never say out loud !!

srk_rox 5 years ago Edited
Liverpool 5 542

I didn't mean it to be aloud though. It was loud enough to stop them from discussing it. It looked like they were discussing it deep, until I propped up with my stupid opinion.
I never meant it that way. I just wanted to know what they think on religions discouraging the betting. Either way, it would be a big off-topic too..

• History

I didn't mean it to be aloud though. It was loud enough to stop them from discussing it. It looked like they were discussing it deep, until I propped up with my stupid opinion.
I never meant it that way.