Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Beting tips
tiki_taka 4 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Hi guys, i ve been lately winning my fun bets and loosing my sure bets, I know some people here are pretty good with predictions and sizing levels of each club. Why not sharing our bets so we can win even more and discuss games before it's played.

My bets of the week.

enter image description here

Comments
tiki_taka 4 years ago Edited

Going to share my weekend bets as soon as I analyse them please share yours

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Going to share my weekend bets as soon as I analyse them.

tiki_taka 4 years ago

My fun bet : ( I actually use free bets due to bonuses I accumulated earlier )

Ledley 4 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Do you always bet $100.00 Euros? I would say you could split that into five bets of 20.00 or even 10.00.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

I kinda agree with Ledley, might be safer to make more small bets. But then again, I don't have a lot of experience. It just, if it was me who has no budget at all for these kind of things, I propably wouldn't dare to bet so much at once. :U

Marcus2011 4 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

If he afford 100 euro then why not? Are you playing parlays? And only predicting winners? Not like goals average or outcome?

• History

If he afford 100$ then why not? Are you playing parlays? And only predicting winners? Not like goals average or outcome?

dani_klink 4 years ago
Australia 0 2

I agree with you, guys, small bets are safer, but each person has to decide for themselves what is a small bet. Betting is all about luck, you can get lucky even bet a big amount of money. Moreover, you can use some mathematical and logical calculations and win with odds of up to 70%. And one more important thing for me is betting in safe betting sites and do it responsibly.

tiki_taka 4 years ago Edited

depends....

i usually open new accounts with 100 euros refunded in freebets if the bet is lost. so i get many chances to cash in what i usually do.
many of my friends dont bet so i open an account in their names ;) ( if the first bet is 20 you get refunded 20 which is not interesting in case the first bet is won )

i usually play 100 euros or 50 euros for safe bets, to win 300 to 400 euros with odds of 3 or 4. some arent fan of this, but it works usually for me so why change.

some of my fun bets are 1 euros and i already put 1000 euros in a bet and won 1400 on sure bets.

marcus : it really depends, i usually play winners or both teams to score, not fan of under/over goals nor scorers.... i like to play draws in fun bets too.

@ledley 20 euros to win 60 euros doesnt interest me a lot. for 20 euros the min odd i use is 10 so i can win 200 euros.

dont look to amounts, i only play money won in betting, i dont put my whole salary on it...

• History

depends....

i usually open new accounts with 100 euros refunded in freebets if the bet is lost. so i get many chances to cash in what i usually do.
many of my friends dont bet so i open an account in their names ;)

i usually play 100 euros or 50 euros for safe bets, to win 300 to 400 euros with odds of 3 or 4. some arent fan of this, but it works usually for me so why change.

some of my fun bets are 1 euros and i already put 1000 euros in a bet and won 1400 on sure bets.

marcus : it really depends, i usually play winners or both teams to score, not fan of under/over goals nor scorers....

depends....

many of my friends dont bet so i open an account in their names ;)

marcus : it really depends, i usually play winners or both teams to score, not fan of under/over goals nor scorers.... i like to play draws in fun bets too.

@ledley 20 euros to win 60 euros doesnt interest me a lot. for 20 euros the min odd i use is 10 so i can win 200 euros.

dont look to amounts, i only play money won in betting, i dont put my whole salary on it...

Marcus2011 4 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I had a good luck with both team to score and picking winners especially during national tournaments. But when it comes to League over/under is my favorite. Much more data to go with before placing the bet. Trends and history often repeat itself, so sometimes x number of goals are expected.

For example, Arsenal vs Liverpool - 80% of the time more than 2.5 goals. Ofcourse, have to see what’s their form, what is their stake l, strategy, missing players or upcoming fixtures and etc. All play factor to draw a conclusion how teams might play and who score may end up.

Like United Vs Liverpool - historically tough game even when United is sht they play well against Liverpool at home.

tiki_taka 4 years ago

I agree Marcus no one can question you if it works well.... Disappointed from sociedad because leganes had only one chance. But ofeinham got lucky, as usual 3/4 for me this moment lol.

tiki_taka 4 years ago

Sociedad missed plenty and conceded the only chance leganes had, drew to the bottom club home. Unlucky week.

amir_keal 4 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Any update guys?

Ledley 4 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

some of my fun bets are 1 euros and i already put 1000 euros in a bet and won 1400 on sure bets

No such thing as a sure bet !

I bet the opposite. Higher odds with low stake, Still at $100 .
Gives the opportunity to cash out if you are ahead or close.

tiki_taka 4 years ago

Sorry bro thought nobody was interested.

tiki_taka 4 years ago

Today

tiki_taka 4 years ago

tiki_taka 4 years ago

tiki_taka 4 years ago

tiki_taka 4 years ago

Soso week due to English clubs miss performance.