Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Best/Recommended Tactics' Game
EdgarEAM 5 years ago
2 241

Hi everybody

Can someone give some advise about tactics' games? I mean online games which simulate football, some points that I'm interested are:

Focused in tactics
Run in mobile smartphone
Not much time needed in app, for "good" results at day (ex. 20 min or more, in various sessions)
Not pay to win
Not train players two or three times at day
Good community
Not focused in developed players

Please try help me, feel free to comment. Is not necessary that ur suggestion accomplish all above point. I will check all of ur recommendations.

Comments
EdgarEAM 5 years ago
2 241

Hi everybody

Can someone give some advise about tactics' games? I mean online games which simulate football, some points that I'm interested are:

Focused in tactics
Run in mobile smartphone
Not much time needed in app, for "good" results at day (ex. 20 min or more, in various sessions)
Not pay to win
Not train players two or three times at day
Good community
Not focused in develop players

Please try help me, feel free to comment. Is not necessary that ur suggestion accomplish all above point. I will check all of ur recommendations.

EdgarEAM 5 years ago
2 241

Im sorry. But Im having troubles.

"Whoops, looks like something went wrong. Try again later or report this to us."

DarthFooty 5 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

I have played PES Club Manager for a little while and it's a decent time sink. You can change tactics, formations, and how players move in the game, but it might be still pretty basic from what you might want.

There is development of players, training, scouting, buying and selling, building your grounds and brand, ect…

richie4321 5 years ago
Manchester United, Philippines 0 30

Nowadays most of the games focus on character development, it would be difficult to find one that fits your need. Just keep searching on iOS and Google Play for new games.

srk_rox 5 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

If your point of interest is tactics and strategy, Real time Strategy(RTS) games are what you are looking for.
I suppose most of them would have grown up playing this game that I am going to recommend.
It's none other than Age Of Empires II (AOE2).

There are so many good things about this game. One of my favorites is you can learn history as you play.
My stupid school curriculum didn't have any European history other than French Revolution.
From this game, I learnt about Atila, The Hun. Joan of Arc. Salahdin. And The Great Genghis Khan.

I think history should be taught through gamification like these, and not be pure facts and figures.

jakecrew 4 years ago
Nancy, France 5 22

4 pics one word is a very tactical game.