Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Best youtube football/soccer channels?
louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

I don't mean fifa gaming channels like KSI but I am talking about channels where they discuss football.

Comments

The ones I know and watch are:
KickTV
Copa90
Football daily
Football republic

My favourite of these is The football republic because they show unique, interesting and creative stuff that I really enjoy.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

The Bundesliga has a sweet channel. Football Daily is great because of Lawrence, and literally for no other reason.

KickTV is again, amazing only because of Conrad. Now that he's off the mixer, I have no motivation to watch it any longer.

The Football Republic feels to me like a poor man's analyst show with incredibly bias and annoying pundits (particularly pro-Liverpool/United). I had high hopes for it, but I can't even watch it anymore.

@SunFlash I love the football republic for that exact reason. What makes it great is the fact they bring people from the Utd, Real, Barca, Liverpool ect. channels. This is able to show how fans feel after certain matches, and their live shows are especially great as they get people's opinions around the globe. The best part of their channel is the game of two halves. I find it funny and interesting because of how the true Geordie makes his arguments.

I have to agree with you about KickTV as I think Heath Pearce is trying to be funny like Jimmy but is kind of failing and I think Jimmy's new show is incredibly boring. I also think stat geek should get more screen time although he is really annoying sometimes, his facts are interesting and bring out good points, I hate Bill Keenly.

Lastly I think the football republic has kind of destroyed the football daily as a lot of the good producers ditched them and went to the republic. But, the internet reacts videos are probably my favourite videos on all of youtube.

ashwin1729 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

I personally like Beanymansports (I think)....he posts all the conferences, and presentations (post and prematch)..

NovaRuk 8 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

talkSPORT

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@SunFlash: respect man!