Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Best young player in your team?
liverpollfcangryfan 8 years ago Edited
Liverpool 41 419

Who is the best young player for your team?

Under 24
Liverpool Christian Benteke Roberto Firmino Philippe Coutinho Joe Gomez Nathaniel Clyne Emre Can Jordon Ibe should i keep going Alberto Moreno thats it

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Under 24

Comments
Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Charly Musonda Jr. was loaned out to Real Betis on January Deadline Day and made his professional debut against Valencia yesterday, getting the promising Gaya sent off single-handedly.

This kid is amazing!

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Golazo Damn, that guy must be one hell of a dribbler. Here a video I found of him, from what I seen, he seem pretty good. :)

• History

@Golazo Damn, that guy must one hell of a dribbler. Here a video I found of him, from what I seen, he seem pretty good. :)

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Emo People think he reminds of young CR

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Golazo Personally, I don't really like those kind of comparison, they put a lot of pressure on the player which can hinder his growth. Beside, I think every player, even similar one, are still unique. I wouldn't mind seeing Musonda reaching the same level as Ronaldo in term of skill and popularity, but I hope he does it in his own way, not as the second coming of CR7. Hope that make sense. ;)

PS: However, I do get why some people find him similar to Ronaldo, after seeing your video, I realise they dribble and run in a similar manner.

• History

@Golazo Personally, I don't really like those kind of comparison, they put a lot of pressure on the player which can hinder his growth. Beside, I think every player, even similar one, are still unique. I wouldn't mind seeing Musonda reaching the same level as Ronaldo in term of skill and popularity, but I hope he does it in his own way, not as the second coming of CR7. Hope that make sense. ;)

liverpollfcangryfan 6 years ago
Liverpool 41 419

"Liverpool Christian Benteke Roberto Firmino Philippe Coutinho Joe Gomez Nathaniel Clyne Emre Can Jordon Ibe should i keep going Alberto Moreno thats it"This is why we shouldnt make this look at Morena trash benteke trash jordon ibe trash at one point everyone thought he was better than sterling.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@liverpollfc Well, technically, your the one who made that thread. :P Still, I agree a lot of those younger player end up not reaching the level we had hoped they would. :(

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Bayern's biggest talent is probably Evina or Batista Meier, both are strikers/wingers in youth system. Looking forward to see them getting chances with Lewandowski getting older. Evina is 17, Meier is 16.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian Oh yeah! I remember Evina from a friendly, he seem really good for his age, can't wait to see him when he get promoted to the first team. Propably won't happen soon but when he will, he might just become an important player for Bayern. :D

netsten 6 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

@Golazo111

Charly Musonda Jr. just signed a new contract with Chelsea until 2022 !

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

@netsten

Yes! But what a surprise. It looked like he wanted to leave.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@netsten @Eden17 Great news. Hopefully he'll stay a long and get promoted to the first team soon. :D

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

I wonder why isn't he in first team now... kid has talent and if he is played right he would do well. Could be great sub for Willian.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Umtiti.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@tiki Umtiti is great tbf, can be a solid defender for Barca for the next six year at minimum. :) However, Barca should still get new defender if only to play as backup and as rotation, especially now that Mascherano might leave.