Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Best Team Youtube Channel
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

So, guys, we all know wich are the best teams in world football, but here is a better question, which of those teams has the best youtube channel and who should be ashamed they do not have one(I'm looking at you Manchester United)?

For those who have not been to many of these team channel, here are the link to the most popular one:

Arsenal

Chelsea

Liverpool

Manchester City

Tottenham

Everton

Leicester

Barcelona

Real Madrid

Atletico Madrid

Juventus

Napoli

Roma

PSG

Bayern Munich

BVB

Full Time Devils (the closest we have to a MU channel)

And of course, there plenty more you can no doubt find on your own, tell me if you think I should include more. Please let us know what you think, it took a bit longer I wanted to make this thread than expected (was putting way too many channel at first).

Comments
SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

The Bundesliga has an excellent channel.

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11435

@Sunflash Too true, too true. +1 Do you watch one team channel in particular as well?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Sunflash Too true, too true. +1 Do you watch one team channel in particular?

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

@SunFlash

Whoever hasn't seen a Bundesliga Rubber Duck race doesn't yet know what excitement really is.

NovaRuk 8 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

I'm subscribed to some of these channels. But the only football channel that I followed day by day or week by week is Man City. Imo, Man City has the best football channel to watch.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

legend

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@quikzyyy Wow, that was surprisingly exciting. Loved it. Thanks for the share! :D

Croatian 8 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

From clubs - City, from leagues - obviously Bundesliga.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

Agreed, City have a great channel, a bunch of funny stuff as well, especially around christmas. :D I also like Spurs and Arsenal channel, they sometime have good banter going on.