Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Best Team to Support?
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

So, as you know, I'm a neutral football fan and have been for a while now. I've been thinking about supporting a side for a while now and many of you have been wanting that as well. However, if I'm being sincere, I don't feel quite sure enough to make a decision at the moment. Too many good possibility sadly for me to make a choice yet.

However, I would like for you guys to help me out with this, or at least, to get out the argument to support a team over another. it can even be yours. At the very least, its should be interesting to make a discussion out of it. So go ahead, get your best argument out to share which team are the best to support. ;)

Comments
Golazo111 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

In Canada, everyone seem only to care about Hockey, the only people I know who know about are kids. T_T

That can be your advantage cause of no worries, just enjoy and someone will get curious about what your hobby is and start following football with you.
Maybe one day you can go to USA when many European teams have tours, it's always full when Manchester teams play in USA or Real Madrid, Barcelona and so on, the drawback is that it's mostly the big teams but it's an experience and you can meet more people like you.

IMO since your own home team Montreal is blue, Manchester City could fit you cause of the similar color and because you like Kevin De Bruyne.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

In Canada, everyone seem only to care about Hockey, the only people I know who know about are kids. T_T

That can be your advantage cause of no worries, just enjoy and someone will get curious about what you're hobby is and start following football with you.
Maybe one day you can go to USA when many European teams have tours, it's always full when Manchester teams play in USA or Real Madrid, Barcelona and so on, the drawback is that it's mostly the big teams but it's an experience and you can meet more people like you.

IMO since your own home team Montreal is blue, Manchester City could fit you cause of the similar color and because you like Kevin De Bruyne.

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Sun

They only reached the final twice, not three times. 1997 and 1998.

kenkichiotaka 6 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Hmmmm, since you have KDB as your profile photo, supporting Man City would be the easiest choice to choose. I mean why not? They've got the player you like, and they also play attractive tiki taka football under Pep. But then again, it will be sad to see you supporting my rival team! lol

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

@Pelle

I have a thing for the Nuggets because back in the day when I was playing NBA Live 08 pretty casually, I honestly thought the Nuggets were the 'nuggets' as in 'chicken nuggets.' So I've been following them closely for a while, but I don't know how truly I support them.

If I went and lived in Liverpool for the rest of my life, I'd still be a Chelsea fan for life, but I can't say the same about the Nuggets.

tiki10taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 0 82

you wont choose a team, a team will choose you...

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

Hum, I do like De Bruyne but I also like Ozil and some other players... complicated choice. :(

@tiki You know whats funny, thats one of the thing I alway hear when I ask people about that. XD

Cuore_Granata 6 years ago
Torino, Italy 3 745

@ Emobot7, I think its really interesting that someone who is so into football has remained neutral instead of bandwagoning on some top league team or recent upcoming clubs like Leicester City, or the Redbull clubs. Maybe it is in your best interest to remain a neutral as it is something that no one seems to do. I personally find it ridiculous that people are so fanatical about clubs when they have little to zero connection to the city, let alone the club. For example, isn't it weird we all do not see a bunch of Southampton, Burnley, Torino, Sassuolo, Nantes, Montpellier, Levante, Zaragoza, Koln or Mainz fans in the comments. Its because everyone wants to feel part of something great and ultimately be a winner, or have the chance to do so.

I know people cannot control where they were born or what ethnicity they are, but I just find it so silly to see all these people support Bayern, Real/Barca, PSG, Juve. and the big English clubs. ((I actually find it interesting that so many people support Arsenal, Inter and Milan since they have been on the decline....but, in any case))
If I wanted to be like most people I'd just bandwagon off of Juve, but my parents and grandparents were born in Torino and grew up supporting Torino. I'm mainly about international football to be honest, Italy is my deep passion. Maybe you can support a National team instead of a club. Just a thought anyway. No right or wrong answer in the end.
Cheers mate.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@Cuore_Granata Thats actually a very interesting point, I might do that, support a national team over a club. I can definetely get behind the idea anyway. Thanks for the share man.

_Pelle_ 6 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6889

@Sunflash: do you support any specific team?