Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Best Player in the world ?
MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

Yes Messi, has amazing shot technique, dribbling, and speed/agility... but what makes him the best player in the world without a doubt is his developed vision and passing over the years. 

For people who say Pele was the best player in the world.... LOL
There are/were so many better players then Pele in my opinion and for him to be deemed the best of all time is a joke...

Comments
Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

Zinedine Zidane

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

Ronaldo Luis Nazario De Lima aka Ronaldo-R9

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Messi hands down. He has broken so many records won so many awards. Only thing he has left to win in Workd Cup

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

Zinedine 'Zizou' Zidane

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Zidane is the same level as Pele and Maradona. If not better.
It's just a tendency for humans to think that the players from the older generations are better.
If Zidane played at the time Pele and vice versa, everyone would say Zidane is way better.

capilano 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 9 55

messi

regli11 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

pele 

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

@United-Hates_Blues
Amen.

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Zidane, Iniesta, Ronaldo, Cristiano, Maradona are the best players in this world... Ronaldinho had the chance to be the god of football but he didn't used it... howaver only Messi can be named D10S of this game which we love so much.

thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

Messi without a doubt

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

No World Cup, no glory!

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

Anyways if achievements (for country, club and self) are taken out of the picture, for me the best player in the world is Paul Scholes for the way he has handled his career and adapted his game to still be able to compete in top flight football with younger players. 
But those achievements do matter, especially those for your country. For the current generation, Messi is certainly ahead of the curve in terms of club and personal achievements. But only time will tell whether he can be counted among the legends. I'm sorry but it's too early to compare Messi, C. Ronaldo, etc. to the all time greats like Zidane, Ronaldinho, Pele.

And @MessiDona, we all know you love Messi and hate those who are compared to him or compare him to others. So your opinions are obviously biased.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

It will always change in my opinion.... like in Rivaldos time; He was only at his peak for like a year.... I think every few years it has to change- like when messi turns 30 or something- For all we know, neymar, gotze and hazard could be the best players in the world!

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

David Beckham