Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Best Penalty In Football History?
TheRecapGuy 3 years ago
28 71

I mean this has to be at least considered as the best penalty in football history. Absolute thunder and accuracy from Djibril Cisse!

Comments
expertfootball11 3 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Nah, nothing special

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11435

Best penalty in football history? Maybe not. Most badass ball position after it get in? Yes oh yes. Though its proprably helped by how the net are set up. Still pretty neat.

DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1101

That is NASTY! Power, placement, it is special, but I would not consider it the best ever. PK's have gone through cycles of different styles, but the one that will forever be top in my book is the first efforts to just dink the ball up the middle, over the diving keeper.

I was taught to pick a side net and put it there with some pace. If I went to my right, I had a slight bend making it harder for the keeper. If I went to my left, I had to hit it a bit harder so reach was not a factor. Sure we played around in training and did the chip up the middle, but in matches, no one would dare try it.

To pull that off, in a top-level match, with so much on the line, that is the best in my opinion.

Please please please, all players PLEASE stop with the 50k slow-stepping walk-up, it is just ridiculous! haha