Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

BEST Last minute Goals EVER
foufimob 4 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Algeria 14 10

Hi guys, in this video you will see the best last minute goals ever in football history

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hi guys, in this video you will see the best last minute goals ever in football history

Comments
Emrecan_58 4 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Yeah the video is fine, but best last minute goals "in football history" or "ever" are quite long shots. I don't like when people use these kind of terms for everything.

tuan_jinn 4 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Nice vid,

I kinda agree with the title though, some of these are title changing last minute goals.. broke hearts of millions and shock for others....

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Best last minute goals in the last 10 year or so would be more like it. For me, one of the most memorable last minute goal was Manchester United vs Bayern in the CL final.

porkey 4 years ago
Liverpool, Trinidad and Tobago 9 85

beautiful video...... very thrilling

Emrecan_58 4 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

Best last minute goals in the last 10 year or so would be more like it

Agreed. We weren't born after 2000s.

@tuan_jinn Yes, you're right the video is good and emotonal. But I can easily count at least 25 better last minute goals from all football history.

How's a goal at mins 109' or 112' are best last minute goals? They're not even the best extra time goals..

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@tuan_jinn Bro, I can easily count at least 10 better last minute goals from all football history.

@tuan_jinn Yes, you're right the video is good and emotonal. But I can easily count at least 10 better last minute goals from all football history.

@tuan_jinn Yes, you're right the video is good and emotonal. But I can easily count at least 10 better last minute goals from all football history.

How's a goal at min 109' is one of the best last minute goals?

How's a goal at mins 109' or 112' are best last minute goals?

How's a goal at mins 109' or 112' are best last minute goals? They're not even the best extra time goals..