Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Best Free Managers List
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11435

So I thought I would make a list of all the best free manager who are withouth a job atm. You guys should pitch in and help me cause I propably will forget someone or simply lack knowledge of them. Heck, you can even rate them to see which one are best if you want, it could alway be fun. And why not discuss where we would love to see who and who might end up where?

• Carlo Ancelotti
  • Luis Enrique
  • Laurent Blanc
  • Luiz Felipe Scolari
  • Thomas Tuchel
  • Frank de Boer
  • Peter Bosz
  • Marco Silva
  • Slaven Bilic
  • Gary "the ever so legendary" Neville
  • History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So I thought I would make a list of all the best free manager who are withouth a job atm. You guys should pitch in and help me cause I propably will forget someone or simply lack knowledge of them. Heck, you can even rate them to see which one are best if you want, it could alway be fun. And why not discuss where we would love to see who and who might end up where?

• Carlo Ancelotti
  • Luis Enrique
  • Laurent Blanc
  • Ronald Koeman
  • Luiz Felipe Scolari
  • Thomas Tuchel
  • Frank de Boer
  • Peter Bosz
  • Marco Silva
  • Tony Pulis
  • Slaven Bilic

• Carlo Ancelotti
  • Luis Enrique
  • Laurent Blanc
  • Ronald Koeman
  • Luiz Felipe Scolari
  • Thomas Tuchel
  • Frank de Boer
  • Peter Bosz
  • Marco Silva
  • Tony Pulis
  • Slaven Bilic

• Carlo Ancelotti
  • Luis Enrique
  • Laurent Blanc
  • Luiz Felipe Scolari
  • Thomas Tuchel
  • Frank de Boer
  • Peter Bosz
  • Marco Silva
  • Tony Pulis
  • Slaven Bilic

• Carlo Ancelotti
  • Luis Enrique
  • Laurent Blanc
  • Luiz Felipe Scolari
  • Thomas Tuchel
  • Frank de Boer
  • Peter Bosz
  • Marco Silva
  • Slaven Bilic
  • Hannes Wolf
Comments
liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

omg there's a lot then! I thought the world was running low on managers!
and how has Enrique and Ancelotti been free agents for this long?!

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

and Laurent blanc?!

rayrex7 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Ancelotti might not return for coaching unless Milan calls him up. Luis enrique might be decent for Arsenal tho.

538 11435

how has Enrique and Ancelotti been free agents for this long?! and Laurent blanc?!

Well, those guy know what they are worth, they propably won't accept any job for a lower level team that don't really compete for anything. Beside, they'll want to be paid a certain amount as well. Not a lot of team can actually pay their salary. But obviously, those guy are all league winner level and CL experienced, obviously they must have had a lots of offer already.

@rayrex7 They really should! Gattuso haven't been bad at all but he could stay and be his assistant, they would no doubt make a sick team. Carlo with the strategy and Gattuso with the motivation! :) It would also give some time for the latter to learn more about being a manager and form him better for his future role.

• History

how has Enrique and Ancelotti been free agents for this long?! and Laurent blanc?!

Well, those guy know what they are worth, they propably won't accept any job for a lower level team that don't really compete for anything. Beside, they'll want to be paid a certain amount as well. Not a lot of team can actually pay their salary. But obviously, those guy are all league winner level and CL experienced, obviously they must have had a lots of offer already.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Unai Emery soon :)

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@tiki_taka Lol, at the end of season maybe?

NovaRuk 6 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

You can add Mauricio Pellegrino into the list. He's just been sacked by Southampton.

538 11435

@NovaRuk Will add him to my list of sacked manager for sure here: http://footyroom.com/forum/discussions/list-of-sacked-manager-epl-201718-96229 He not really good enough to make this thread list imo though. Thanks a lot for the share anyway. ;)

• History