FredTilson 11 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

Why? The stats seem to back him up.

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

even Chico has better stats than him and chico is UNDERRATED 

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

hmmm this Daniel Carvajal guy looks a bit interesting. Perhaps Arsenal should have a look at him (Bac is leaving this summer).

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@Fred what?

3 for thackles per game... there are 7 higher than that.. all are rated less  than him

FredTilson 11 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

No one claimed he is the best defender in the world. Ramos is rated much more than him but figures lower. Pique/Alves/Marcelo who were there in Fifa's World XI don't even figure in the top 10. Just because guys like Chico and Carvajal are severely underrated doesn't make Hummels overrated.

Tuanis 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

This just proves that football cant be measured only by stats. 

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

For anyone interested, I just asked Rafael Honigstein about Carvajal and he said he is a "HUGE talent". He reckons RM will buy him back (they have a buy-back clause when they sold him to Bayer).

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

We can use Carvajal to replace Arbeloa, who is extremely inconsistent at RB. Although Arsenal can use him to replace Sagna, who is getting old now and may not stay at the club too much longer.

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

MRarsenal is so right - Hummels is hilariously overrated.

naman93 11 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@footaholic ... yeah Carjaval is has a buy back clause ....I hope he replaces Arbeloa in future.

@MArsenal : I don't think Hummels is overrated. Stats don't always tell the truth. Ronaldo has a goal per game ratio of 1.02 for Madrid. No one in the world has that ratio. By those stats he should be the best player of the world, but he isn't .... Thats the reason I avoid stats and judge a player by watching him on the pitch. But that's just my way of judging.

SternDesSuedens 11 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 9 317

Hummels is one of the best defenders in the Bundesliga. Dortmund really struggle without him at the moment.

winecooler 11 years ago
Borussia Dortmund, Japan 14 186

Hummels is not overrated you dumbass. I wonder if you guys have watched dortmund games even once. 

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Hummels is not underrated. I doubt you have even seen a match with him @MRarsenal500

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

i said hummels is overrated not underrated knibis you dumbfuck i think you need your eyes checked

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ lol