Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Benzema and Vinicius
Emobot7 2 years ago Edited
538 11432

Guys. I don't remember having a convo about those 2 this season but I really think we should have had one. They really are at the top of their games right now.

Benzema alway been very solid but this season, he's been pherhap one of the best striker in the world and one of the most influential player on his team. Wouldn't be surprised if he won the Ballon d'Or.

Meanwhile, Vinicius really shown great maturity and he really coming together, being more complete than ever and being decisive as well at times.

Those two really been carrying the Real Madrid attack for me this season and in such an amazing fashion.

Thought on their growth and current form? Think it has to do with Ancelotti?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Guys. I don't remember having a convo about those 2 this season but I really think we should have had one. Those 2 really are at the top of their games right now.

Benzema alway been very solid but this season, he's been pherhap one of the best striker in the world and one of the most influential player on his team. Wouldn't be surprised if he won the Ballon d'Or.

Meanwhile, Vinicius really shown great maturity and he really coming together, being more complete than ever and being decisive as well at times.

Those two really been carrying the Real Madrid attack for me this season and in such an amazing fashion.

Thought on their growth and current form? Think it has to do with Ancelotti?

Comments
DarthFooty 2 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

In my opinion, Real Madrid has team seasons and then they have individual seasons. The crazy thing is even their individual ones, they are still a global power.

This season is a team season under Ancelotti. He is getting the most out of his players and they look so relaxed. This points to Vini and Benzema.

It's not like they are coming from out of nowhere, so their quality is not a shock. They are focal points to the team now though, so it's their consistency that is putting them above others more. Vini has matured under this coach and Benzema has found his grove. They are both exciting to watch and this Real team is one you can't ever count-out.

expertfootball11 2 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I'm so happy that Vinicius has improved and scored that important City goal, the return game he was really good too.
Our collective is really coherent is solid, KB9 and Vini coming to defend, are flexible etc.... Ancelotti is using a very healthy mix of youngsters/experienced players, which is perfect since Modric is still in top form.
I hope if Mbappe comes it won't disturb this dynamic and will help us bring to even new heights :)

_Pelle_ 2 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

Vicinius used to be so bad imo… good to see him having improved this much. A major reason is his football IQ. His decision making has been so much better this season

Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

@Pelle I think I read somewhere he hired a mental preparation coach last season? Seem like it did him wonder, honestly, he alway had the talent, it was alway about improving his focus and decision making and he slowly but certainly did that the last 2 seasons.