Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Benjamin Mendy arrested for sexual assault and rape
expertfootball11 3 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

From Sky Sports:

"Manchester City left-back Benjamin Mendy has been remanded in custody after appearing in court charged with four counts of rape and one of sexual assault.

The 27-year-old appeared at Chester Magistrates' Court wearing a red hoodie and black jogging bottoms, and only spoke to confirm his name, address and date of birth.

No pleas were entered as the charges were put to the French international via an interpreter.

Mendy is accused of three counts of rape in October 2020, the sexual assault of a woman in January 2021, and the rape of a woman in August this year."

Wanted to get your opinion about this. If he is indeed guilty of these charges, justice is served, otherwise, that's another digusting side-effect of the so-called Metoo movement. What do you think?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

From Sky Sports:

"Manchester City left-back Benjamin Mendy has been remanded in custody after appearing in court charged with four counts of rape and one of sexual assault.

The 27-year-old appeared at Chester Magistrates' Court wearing a red hoodie and black jogging bottoms, and only spoke to confirm his name, address and date of birth.

No pleas were entered as the charges were put to the French international via an interpreter.

Mendy is accused of three counts of rape in October 2020, the sexual assault of a woman in January 2021, and the rape of a woman in August this year."

Wanted to get your opinion about this. If he is indeed guilty of these charges, justice was served, otherwise, I believe it's another setup by the so-called Metoo movement. What do you think?

From Sky Sports:

Wanted to get your opinion about this. If he is indeed guilty of these charges, justice is served, otherwise, I believe it's another setup by the so-called Metoo movement. What do you think?

Comments
Footy_watch 3 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

As far as we know mendy is innocent and he shouldn't have been suspended.

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

I don't hate Mendy but I'm gonna be very honest, this doesn't smell good at all for him, 4 count of rape + one of sexual assault sound really bad...

Greatone 3 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

All from different victims.. innocent until proven guilty is correct, but man going straight to: "otherwise that's another disgusting side-effect of the "so-called" metoo movement" is trash and announces to the world your obvious feelings on that whole matter.

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

They must have pretty strong evidence fi City has suspended him, hope justice will be served and he gets free permanent transfer towards jail, disgusting behaviour.

Footy_watch 3 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

Men are seen as the enemy without proof in these situations, therefore I don't expect them to require evidence to suspend players

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Four counts of rape and one count of sexual assault against three complainants aged over 16

Club wouldn't suspend him if there was no evidence, neither he would be in jail now. If he did any of these, he deserves to rot in jail.

expertfootball11 3 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

@Greatone : just want to know why is my opinion bothering you ?