Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

BELGIUM'S BRIGHT FUTURE
champions19 12 years ago
Manchester United, Croatia 23 39

I honestly think that Belgium could get into the World Cup 2014.
NOW, before you start thrashing me of being to optimistic hear me out.
Eden Hazard-20 years old
a great player. definitely gonna develop wether going to city or united.
Romelu Lukaku- 17 years old
AN absolute beast. 17 years old yet his strength is just out of the world. great physical attributes.
A shame Chelsea might let him go. if they do they will regret this in the future... mark my words
Jan Vertonghen- 23 years old
though being a defender he is a great shooter of the ball. 
Thomas Vermaelen - 25 years old

dubbed verminator. deserved that title because he is truly one of the best defenders in the EPL.
Vincent Kompany- 24 years old
As a United fan, i'll give city and kompany the benefit of the doubt. kompany scored the goal for city and all that.
But he is a great aerial threat and a very good defender.
Notable: Filleni, Dembele, Logan Bailly, etc...

I'm not sure if you guys agree with me but I think that by the WC 2014, Belgium could be one of the best.
In europe and the world if they keep developing.
What are you're thoughts because out of the countries that do qualify for the WC, i would cheer for my home country and Belgium.

Comments
Norway 12 years ago
Manchester United 8 87

Belgium can by far be a good contender in the World Cup 2014. I have to say that we need to consider a thought that this could actually happen; at least I think they will reach longer than usual. Belgium are very good at developing both defensive players and midfielders. They have players like Vermaelen, Kompany and Van Buyten at their defensive line - a very strong one. Not to mention the midfield with Defour, Fellaini, Hazard and Witsel. That is incredible for an undiscovered football nation like Belgium. Forward they of course have Lukaku and Dembélé. In the end they have a talented 23 years old goalkeeper, Mignolet.

I've checked, and all of these are 26 years or younger! (Except Van Buyten.) This team will have great time to develop themselves into a strong team for the World Cup 2014. I can't wait, and I will cheer for them, too!

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Lukaku is 19

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

There are too many defenders you see, and they didn't go through Euro 2012.

champions19 12 years ago
Manchester United, Croatia 23 39

sorry. 19. :P