Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Becks not Deny Back To The Premier League
iosman 5 years ago Edited
AFC Bournemouth, England 1 1

David Beckham told not to refuse the return to the Premier League when his term ended in La Galaxy even admit it may still be unclear.
The former England captain is 37-year-old has been linked with the club struggling, QPR, whose new manager, Harry Redknapp, has spoken desire to get it.
But Beckham, who spent six years in the Galaxy, are understood to have also received an offer from Australia and clubs in China and Brazil, while Zlatan Ibrahimovic urged him to join him at Paris St Germain.
Beckham said: "I ​​was lucky. At the age of 37, I was offered some exciting options and there are a few deals on the table."
Midfielder told not to join any Premier League club other than Manchester United, the club where he tasted a lot of success and added: "I was always told it difficult to go back and play in England because I have played for the biggest club in the world and in England - Manchester United. California air tools 10020c
"So I do not see myself playing for any English Premier League club to another. I have a great offer on the table."

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

David Beckham told not to refuse the return to the Premier League when his term ended in La Galaxy even admit it may still be unclear.
The former England captain is 37-year-old has been linked with the club struggling, QPR, whose new manager, Harry Redknapp, has spoken desire to get it.
But Beckham, who spent six years in the Galaxy, are understood to have also received an offer from Australia and clubs in China and Brazil, while Zlatan Ibrahimovic urged him to join him at Paris St Germain.
Beckham said: "I ​​was lucky. At the age of 37, I was offered some exciting options and there are a few deals on the table."
Midfielder told not to join any Premier League club other than Manchester United, the club where he tasted a lot of success and added: "I was always told it difficult to go back and play in England because I have played for the biggest club in the world and in England - Manchester United.
"So I do not see myself playing for any English Premier League club to another. I have a great offer on the table."

Comments
DarthFooty 5 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1096

I am on the fence about Becks going to QPR really. For the publicity sure, but the Championship is no joke. While older players can still carry the quality of play, they just cant move as well or for as long.

I wish him the best in what ever he does, but I hope it is not just a circus at QPR.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

I think Beckham shouldn't try to get back into football at his age after not playing it for so long. He should keep doing what he been doing. No doubt QPR only care for the prestige and publicity this would bring. :(

OnceABlueAlwaysABlue 5 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 211

If anywhere... he should go to Man U as part of the coaching staff or as an adviser - to boost morale and install some of that old winning mentality that was there under Ferguson...

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@OnceABlue I agree. This would make more sense.