Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Beautiful! Beckham on 1st ep. Knock Knock Live - $100.000 for a poor family
tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

David Beckham surprises family with $100,000 on emotional and tearful first episode of Ryan Seacrest's new TV show Knock Knock Live. Great programme

The lucky one is a poor Mexican family Claudia Gonzales (whom father is an ex soccer player but became a construction worker and only see his family once a month)

It was beautiful. Beckham told the family how impressed he had when he was told that despite being poor they worked hard and always united as a family... Beckham handed everyone a new iPhone (7 of them) from Sprint. And a pay check worth of $100.000. They were very very lucky though.

More over, The show jumped from live feeds around the country and back to the studio in LA, handing out dollars by the tens of thousands - more than half a million was distributed by the end of the show.

Comments
Alvin_sak 9 years ago
Manchester United, Cambodia 1 153

Great guy!

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Beckham has always been a class act.

decentK 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal 38 2896

Just somehow I've never f'in hated this guy, there's just something that has always told me he's f'in class.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Just somehow I've never f'in hated this guy, there's just something that has always tells me he's f'in class.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Reading the comment on Dailymail or Guardian make me wonder... the thing is alot of people around the world cherish him, adore him. And rightly so, what a gentlemen.

But in England a lot of hates, envy, jealous... I dont get it... Some lame asses said some sh!t like: "ohhh, he does anything just to be on the spotlight"... Seriously????

That's why they have influential people for... stupid dumbass