Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Bayern Munich Vs Dortmund
omartawfik 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Egypt 9 76

Isnt it strange from footyroom to put light on all fixture matches of premier leauge , and ignore the German Cup final ? without predicting anyscore , i dont like how footyroom underrate german teams , but when it comes to german cup final between the one in champions leauge final and the other is bundesliga winner 2nd time in row , and footyroom just ignore such amazing match it is not a good thing ..

Comments
expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Agree, because obviously too many EPL people . I hate it really that people insult the other league . Coz German football is very good.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

They focus mainly in EPL as it gets most media coverage. But they do well on putting highlights from other leagues. Guess this wanst a priority to them. I wish they had South American matches. At least big cups. 

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

@Omar, why not just e-mail FR or post on there page asking to do more for other leagues, obviously too late for this fixture as it kicks off now but I'm sure if you ask they might sort it out for the future.

@Expert, noone insults the other leagues at all, you find a post on this forum from a credible person where they say the German league is shit or any other league is.

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

It is strange, maybe that this site is created by English guys. I feel this all the time towards the La Liga and Bundesliga. These English guys should sit down and watch a game from the La Liga and the Bundesliga. I dont get how they show a tottenham match as top match at talkromm and not like Valencia-Villareal. ..and how matches in the La Liga that is not Real and Barca only get 1000 views

omartawfik 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Egypt 9 76

@Jimskeleton i dont know what is footyrooms email , anyway dortmund already won 5-2 no need for predicting anything more cuz iam crying  :D

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

@Omar, Just use the feedback section at the bottom.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

This is because EPL is more interesting; in bundesliga it's more bayern and dortmund fighting for 3rd. No real competition. 

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

*sorry i meant fighting  for 1st!

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

5-2