Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Bayer Leverkusen Unbeaten run 2023/24
Footy_watch 3 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 26 1893

They have done it again against Roma 🤣 I was always expecting a goal after 90min by Neverlusen.

Record breaking 49 games unbeaten vamos!

Invincible treble will be the best achievement in football imo, i hope they do it.

Comments
Footy_watch 2 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 26 1893

Now 50 games unbeaten.

3 games left until they complete the unbeaten treble which will be the greatest achievement in the history of football.

DarthFooty 2 months ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 37 1128

No team has ever gone unbeaten in the Bundesliga. This is crazy given Bayern Munich's dominance, but Leverkusen can do it. Oh and along for the ride is two more trophies.... Incredible!!!

Footy_watch 2 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 26 1893

The funny thing is the in recent seasons bayern won the title with one defeat and the team that defeated them each season was bayer leverkusen

Footy_watch 2 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 26 1893

Yes they did it, finished the league season unbeaten. Now they have to win 2 finals to complete the unbeaten treble

DarthFooty 2 months ago

I am pulling for them to win both matches!

Footy_watch 2 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 26 1893

😢 😭 the streak has ended and it was deserved too as Atalanta thrashed them.

Lookman stopped leverkusen from having greatest achievement in the football history of an invincible treble. I really wanted Leverkusen to do it 😢.

At least they have the record of the longest unbeaten run in football, 51 games unbeaten.

Emobot7 2 months ago
540 11460

I feel really bad for Leverkusen but tbf, that Atalanta and Lookman performance was something else, I think the second goal was one of the most exciting moment I've seen this whole season (though I haven't watch as much game as I would have liked).

I think they propably underestimated this Atalanta team (tbf, we all did I think) and felt the pressure of that potential invincible treble.

But if we are being honest, Atalanta were simply unplayable in that game, they would have caused trouble to even the best team in the world if they managed to play like that against them. Sad for Leverkusen but really happy for Atalanta because they deserved it with the way they played and the opposition they managed to defeat.

DarthFooty 2 months ago

Agreed, Atalanta might have beaten anyone on that day, they looked sooo good.

_Pelle_ 2 months ago
Paris Saint-Germain 158 6910

Not that I supported them but I felt bad for Leverkusen too.

And Lookman is reallya funny name.