Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Batsman out for rest of season
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Its actually a bit of a old news but it seem Michy got injured and won't be able to play for BVB anymore this season. Dissapointing news for the club as they lack a quality backup (imo) and for the player who was in great form. :( Some news say he might still recover by the time the WC start at least.

Comments
Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Yeah, unfortunate news, but it maybe means Dortmund has higher chance of buying him?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian From what I heard, Chelsea will try to make profit if they do sell him which isn't really great news for BVB because I doubt they are going to want to pay 58M euro for him, which is what Chelsea would want for him from what I heard.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

^€58M is too expensive for Dortmund knowing they will probably need GK and defenders first. It's funny how Chelsea would sell him for lower if he didn't have spell of his life right here. Bats is already fan-favorite in Dortmund and defo good striker, sadly they will probably gonna look for second Auba replacement.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian I know mate, its a dissapointement that Chelsea doesn't seem ready to let him go for less, especially considering they robbing Bats of precious game time but then again, I can understand why they still are counting on him, he is young, have a lot of quality and didn't exactly came cheap. Still wish they would let him go or try to arrange something so he can play somewhere he will get more playing time.

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I'd rather sell Morata and bring back Bats. That's what I did in FIFA anyway :P

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Eden17 Thats actually a pretty cool move to do. :D Beside, Conte does count on Bats from what I hear so it would make sense.

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

he counts on bats?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Golefty Yep, from what I heard Conte has plan for him, well, then again, it only really matter if Conte stay at Chelsea.