Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Basketball - HUGE fight between Australia vs. Philippines
tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Just a bit break from the WC games guys.

Wow, I saw the news and I thought it was crazy :D... Game was abandoned due to MASSIVE BRAWL

In case you missed it, there has been probably one of the biggest fights in professional team sports. Happened between Australia and Philippines in FIBA Asian Qualifier or something... was crazy...

Imagine this happen in the worldcup, the 2 countries might be banned for forever, and political bullshit will break loose.

(UPDATED WITH OZZYMAN review)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Just a bit break from the WC games guys.

Wow, I saw the news and I thought it was crazy :D... Game was abandoned due to MASSIVE BRAWL

In case you missed it, there has been probably one of the biggest fights in professional team sports. Happened between Australia and Philippines in FIBA Asian Qualifier or something... was crazy...

Imagine this happen in the worldcup, the 2 countries might be banned for forever, and political bullshit will break loose.

Comments
iHEARTfootball 6 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

what a jump from that no. 7 player, wow. No one got seriously injured from this, hopefully. But that elbow in the beginning was uncalled for.

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I saw this on TV the other day, but I didn't realise Thon Maker was involved. Wow.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Good thing they were all shit at fighting. In all seriousness though, there will probably be some ramifications for that.

expertfootball11 6 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

And they say only footballers give a bad example to the rest of the world...

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Am the only who feel like some of those player know they messed up after the fight?

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

Updated this with Ozzyman review :D

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Filipino players were incredibly dirty in that sequence. Should face much worse ramifications than Australia.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

Yeahhhh they were a lot more aggreesive :D