Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Barcelona Youngster Ilaix Moriba Bowed Down To Ronald Koeman
KingHenryThe14th 3 years ago Edited
Arsenal, France 19 108

Barcelona starlet Ilaix Moriba shows respect by bowing to Ronald Koeman after impactful role against Sevilla in La Liga win

Barcelona starlet Ilaix Moriba showed he was eternally grateful to Ronald Koeman with a classy gesture once the full-time whistle blew to mark a 2-0 win against Sevilla on Saturday afternoon.

Moriba, who has broke into the first-team in the last month, replaced Pedri in the 71st minute of yesterday’s tie and made a contribution that secured a massive win for the Blaugrana.

The 18-year-old assisted Lionel Messi with a wonderful flick in the 85th minute, helping Barcelona cement a win against the Andalusian outfit, who they face next as well, as they eye a Copa del Rey comeback.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Barcelona starlet Ilaix Moriba shows respect by bowing to Ronald Koeman after impactful role against Sevilla in La Liga win

Barcelona starlet Ilaix Moriba showed he was eternally grateful to Ronald Koeman with a classy gesture once the full-time whistle blew to mark a 2-0 win against Sevilla on Saturday afternoon.

Moriba, who has broke into the first-team in the last month, replaced Pedri in the 71st minute of yesterday’s tie and made a contribution that secured a massive win for the Blaugrana.

The 18-year-old assisted Lionel Messi with a wonderful flick in the 85th minute, helping Barcelona cement a win against the Andalusian outfit, who they face next as well, as they eye a Copa del Rey comeback.

Comments
Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

Haha, classy move from him. Tbh, this propably the first I heard of him but if he stay an humble lad, he could go far. Barca academy has been pretty solid to be honest recently, and lots of the young player they promote has given Barca fans reason to look foward to the future.

tiki_taka 3 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

We always had, the actual direction will be gone and hopefully laporta will be back...

But we have financial crisis, I believe we should invest on defense and a 9 and upgrade the rest from la masia.

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

I believe we should invest on defense and a 9 and upgrade the rest from la masia

I actually completely agree with this. Offload some player who doesn't give satisfaction like Griezmann, Braithwaith, maybe Coutinho, possibly Lenglet, Umtiti if at all possible. Then focus on finding a solid 9, at least one pretty solid CB and for the rest, focus on La Masia player to fill in the spot needed to be filled. I mean, Barca results propably wouldn't be any worse and they would at least be able to economise more.

tiki_taka 3 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Well seems like we will have a direction change faster than expected 🙂

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

@tiki Well, one thing for sure, Barca mentality has certainly been better recently. In Copa Del Rey, they already did 2 last minute comeback to reach the final. Don't know if Koeman got anything to do with it but thats good.