Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Barcelona vs. Real Madrid "The Game For The Tittle"
Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

less than one week away from the match I wanted to ask you guys what is your opinion on this very important match that is not only the Spanish Clásico it could determine the winner of La Liga. Does RM have a chance on winning this match against all odds? would RM win the tittle if they loose the game? Would it be the same for all you RM fans in FootyRoom if Real Madrid won the league tittle after loosing both games to Barcelona? and is Mourinho going to get offensive in this match for the tittle or is he going to use his 8-1-1 formation? (911 w/ goalkeeper) The one he used with inter playing against barça on the 2010 UCL... 
I personally think that Barcelona still have the advantage over RM but some fans are very determined on thinking they can win this game and I want to know your thoughts about all this...

Comments
naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

Barcelona are a better team than us and I'm not shy to admit that but we have closed the gap since those horrible bashes 6-0, 5-0 and others.Madrid have to work real hard to come above the Catalans.
If Madrid wins : La  Liga is ours !!
If BARCA WINS : Madrid will have to win every single game left (no margin for error)
If Draws : Still Madrid will have a upper hand !!

Hope for the best !! Hala Madrid !!

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I'm hoping it's a real Classico. Not this bullshit hyped up with drama bad fouls playing refs anything like that. I want them to return to the way they were before. Sure to be intense. Barca playing to close te gap Madrid playin to widen the gap

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Gonna be a tough game but I think that Madrid could win this...

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

My prediction would be 2:2

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I hope Real wins, Barça are good,I have to admitt . But impossible is nothing.

nandaYNWA 12 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

Im neutral, but I think it will be a draw, both teams are looking very strong at the moment.

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

I'm rooting for Real Madrid in this match.

And @Tuanis there's no shame AT ALL if Real lose the Clasico but win the league. I think Real have worked smarter this year and identified that if you need to win the league you don't necessarily need to beat the top team, rather win against other teams where you didn't do well last season and put pressure on the top team. And that has worked out very well for them.

And I'll be really surprised if anyone called Real a defensive team. 100+ goals in a season is not a joke. And so what even if they do play defensive in the Clasico? If I was Mourinho I'd definitely consider it an option because it's a must win game for Barca and he will have to face a really determined Barca side. So no better form of offence than defence.

Tuanis 12 years ago

My prediction for this match is 2-0 for Barcelona but i think RM is going to win the league tittle anyways, if that happens i would say Barcelona deserves the tittle more just because RM could not beat Barça in the season...

rescue_secure 12 years ago
England 25 1357

yeah in this case def the game for the title coz if barca win the gap wil close down to 1 and if real win the gap wil increase to 7.. but a whole diff scenario if the game ends in a draw then the gap remains the same and then its upto the teams who can hold on till the end with the battle of nerves.. my prediction wud be a barca win..

tuan_jinn 12 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I think the score line would be 3 - 1 for Barca, RM would have 1 red, and there would certainly be controversial decision regarding fouls and might very well be penalty. Although, Barca would win and RM would still get the La Liga

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

3-1

Tuanis 12 years ago

Im predicting a 2 goal difference for Barcelona 1 red card for RM probably marcelo or xavi alonso and at least 8 yellow cards in total. Probalby much controversy in the match a couple of penalties and red cards not shown 

udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

one things that i hope mourinho played kaka than placing 2 holding midfielders ,,,,

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

@Tuanis : You almost said the same thing that tuan-jinn -.-

tuan_jinn 12 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

lolz

tejegujet 12 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 0 2

I think madrid will win... if Barcelona did not play diving...