Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Barcelona vs Inter Post Game Talk
Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

Wow, I know Barca are having a bit of an injury crisis in defense but damn, that was ridiculous.

Pique in particular, what a disaster, especially on the first Inter goal that should never happen at that level. Staying 2 meter ahead of the rest of your defensive line then gesturing to everyone to stay calm while a offensive player is about to receive the ball and to finish it. Barca offense is looking really good but without the like of Araujo, Barca look really lost in defense.

Inter looked good, bit unfortunate in defense (second Barca goal shouldn't have happen) and really made the most of the Barca mistakes.

So it look like Barca will be back in Europa league after all, kinda dissapointed with that as their team are quite interesting to watch play but lets be honest, I don't think they are quite yet ready to challenge the CL yet.

I'm happy for Inter though, some people will argue they didn't deserve the first win against Barca but in this game, they did very well despite the 3 goals. I don't think they are ready either to go all the way in the CL but I'm looking foward to see what an historical team like them can do.

Thought?