Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Barcelona - Manchester City pre&post talks
tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Hi guys, similar to other threads, I think this game worth discussing.

Barca: known for the matured tiki-taka, having the deadliest trio, currently kinda on form, has Messi, playing at home. No major injury.

Man City: having PEP, and employing tiki-taka alike, most worthy-watching-attack in EPL. Not at their best form, but still scary as hell. Sagna seem to be the only big injury concern.

Both have their key players rested in the weekend. This game should be so much tighter than the recent years.

Prediction: Barca 2 - 1 Man City

Comments
Marcus2011 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

One thing to take someone's girlfriend and another to take someone's wife . I know plenty of men who would want someon take their wife . Plus Terry always brought her back to Bridge safe and sound ))

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

One thing to take someone's girlfriend and another to take someone's wife . I know plenty of man who would want someon take their wife . Plus Terry always brought her back to Bridge safe and sound ))

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Marcus2011 Wait, are you saying Terry case was better? XD Also, from what I heard, Kevin already had an affair with another while he was in couple but still. But seriously, I don't care about what Terry, Courtois and KDB did outside the pitch and what they did before I started watching football more seriously. What I'm interesting is seeing what they do today. KDB is a brillant player full of potential and could turn out to be a pillar for the future Manchester City, Terry is the captain of a glorious Chelsea team and inspire respect on the pitch despite all the controversy he raised and Courtois is an awesome young keeper who have won his place in the starting XI at an impressive age and that despite Chelsea already having Cech at the time. But I do agree with you that Courtois does seem like a bit of a dick outside of the pitch. :P

_Gonzi_ 8 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

Never thought I'd praise a german player, but man Gundogan is awesome

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Yep, Gundogan was a bargain for 27M with current prices.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Gonzi

Lol what's wrong with German players?

Marcus2011 8 years ago Edited

Gundogan was a great deal not just bargain . I could't believe they got him for 27 m . He was one of the driving forces of Dortmund dominance against Madrid .

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Gundogan was a great deal not just bargain . I could't believe they got him for 27 m . He was one of the driving forces of Dortmund against Madrid .

_Gonzi_ 8 years ago

@Dynastian98 nothing really lol. Just a little friendly competition. Argentina v Germany has been the most repeated final at the world cup

Marcus2011 8 years ago

Argentina has a lot of German ancestory

_Gonzi_ 8 years ago

Mostly italian ancestry, around half the population. They all chose well