Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Balotelli jets home...
Comments
KingHenry 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

This guy has talent but what a douchebag.

neshwar 12 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 8 567

he shud b reminded tat no player is bigger than the club, he wud've had kick in the but tif its ferguson, i may not like the red nose but he is 1 person who dun take crap..period

shpalman 12 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

it should be related to Italy national team's call. anyway "they say" MCity will try to sell him in January already or at the end of the season. rumors say that he should join AC Milan at some point,he's a fan.
btw i support the lad,he's talented and mostly a good guy. he hates 2 things: being left on the bench and being racially abused or trolled by people during the matches. i mean,sorry..but balotelli is a f+king waste on the bench. he needs to play,the more he plays the better he becomes.

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

I disagree, Balotelli is now a professional, so he better act like one.

As neshwar has said, "no player is bigger than the club". I watched the match, and I was disappointed to see Balo. leaving the pitch like that, rather than sitting on the bench and watching his team mates play, as the substitutes did the same to him. 

People admire him too much for his 'baddass' attitude, I'd say he's an arrogant prick who still has a lot to learn.

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

It is an international break after all... :P

But Balotelli shouldn't of done that.

shpalman 12 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@♠heisingburg: if you watch MCity channel on youtube you'll see that he's a nice guy with his team mates,especially with Nasri,Kolarov and Hart. This attitude is more related to Mancini and his team mates know that. Tevez did much worst than Balo and still he didn't get labeled as a freak. I like his arrogant attitude,it's totally related to the pitch and opponents who continuously underrate him. there are a lot other players who act less than him,but are much more arrogant.

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

mmm...I still don't like him though. He publicises his arrogance more than any other players I've watched. That's one thing I hate about him. 

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Balotelli won't last long in the world of football.

shpalman 12 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

how can't you like someone who sets on fire his home with fireworks...and then promotes a firework-safety campaign!!!!

shpalman 12 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@ramaboy: Tevez is still there... if Balo comes in Milan he'll be good.

Keisuke 12 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

I think Balotelli does not like football, he's just a money maker...