Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Balotelli in talks over Premier League return!
Gennady 7 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

FORMER Liverpool and Manchester City flop Mario Balotelli is reportedly in talks over a return to the Premier League.

The controversial forward signed a one-year deal with Nice back in the summer.

But that means he is free to negotiate with clubs as early as next month.

The latest speculation from the ​Mail surrounding the Nice striker links him to Premier League club Everton.

enter image description here

And the Daily Mail claim that Balotelli is in talks over a sensational return to the Premier League.

Agent Mino Raiola is encouraging the move in favour of a return to Italy though admitted it is not the player's priority.

"Mario is an outstanding talent to have on a free transfer and would be fantastic in the Premier League," he said.

"He has many options and England is one of them but it is not necessarily his priority. We remain open."

Balotelli scored 34 goals during his four years on these shores.

30 of those came at Manchester City, who he joined from Inter Milan back in the summer of 2010.

Everton were offered the controversial forward back in the summer only for Ronald Koeman refuse to take a gamble.

Comments
Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

WHY !! Just stay out of EPL .. Obviously he can't adapt to league .

Roni77 7 years ago
1 372

I wish he joins Arsenal. He needs an experience manager like Wenger who will make him improve, no doubt.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

I rather think he would stay in ligue 1 or go to another league, it was clearly shown before that he couldn't adapt to all team in the PL. I just wish he would learn from his poor time at Liverpool.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I rather think he would stay in ligue 1 or go to another league, it was clearly shown before that he couldn't adapt to any team in the PL. I just wish he would learn from his poor time at Liverpool.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Daily Mail

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

If he has a bit of sense in him, he won't return.

bluezz 7 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

wait am i missing something here? why is he labelled as a man city flop? i remember his controversy but he wasn't that bad to be labelled as a flop. surely better than negredo or dzeko's man city careers i think?

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Nice is the best place for him to be in the next 2 years.

@bluezz: agree, he wasn't a flop, but he was wasted (blame himself)

538 11432

@bluezz I'm sorry if you think I meant he wasn't good anywhere, he seemed decent at City but he cannot join all team in my opinion, that what I meant. For exemple, if he does chose to go back to the PL, he should take heed with wich team he sign for his playing style won't fit all team in my opinion.

• History

@bluezz I'm sorry if you think I meant he wasn't good anywhere, he seemed decent at City but he cannot join any team, that what I meant. What I mean is that if he does chose to go back to the PL, he should take heed with wich team he sign for his playing style won't fit all team in my opinion.

bluezz 7 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

@emo nah mate wasn't directed at you. i was talking about the article, because to me he was far from a flop at city

538 11432

@Bluezz Ah, sorry bout that mate, for sure, he wasn't a flop at city, he gave Aguero the assist after all. ;)

• History

@Bluezz Ah, sorry bout that mate, for sure, he wasn't a flop at city, he had gave Aguero the assist after all. ;)

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

He is still inconsistent and probably not why Nice is shining... He doesn't seem to have completely changed. Probably a midtable team destination.