Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ballon D'or 2023
Emobot7 6 months ago
538 11432

So the Ballon D'or 2023 ceremony is over and we now know that Messi without much surprise won it. However, I think its pretty interesting to check on the position of the nominated players. Any thought about Messi winning his eight Ballon d'or? Do you disagree with a player position? Surprised not to see certain player ranked at all? I would be very curious to get you guys opinions.

enter image description here

Comments
DarthFooty 6 months ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Surprised by who won, no. While I don't think he had the best year compared to a few others, I get why he won it, especially with the World Cup carrying so much weight.

Personally, I would have voted for Haaland. I would have also expected Vini to be a few places higher, like 4 or 5.

This next version will be interesting with Haaland, Vini, Bellingham, Musiala, Mbappe. Some players will again have a slight advantage depending on their national team's performances in Euros. Take Bellingham for example. He is KILLING it at Real Madrid and if he stays hot, Real wins the league, wins CL, and England does well in Euros, it would be hard to deny this youngster.

Haaland will have a handicap with his national team, sadly, however, if he wins the treble again, and scores all those goals again, I think he will take the award.

FIFA is so hard to predict though, so you never know. haha

Lodatz 6 months ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I agree that Haaland should have won, but loving Messi so much it's hard to feel bad about it when he won the WC.

I definitely agree that once the Messi/CR7 era is completely over we will get back to some sense of normal.

_Pelle_ 6 months ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

It is a popularity contest and never fails to dissapoint me.

Messi and Ronaldo has too many times gotten the award because of who they are.
And defensive players are underrated. The goalkeepers basically neglected.

They also keep changing the goalpost when it comes to what achievements that are required to win it.

Ribery
Sneijder
Lewandowski
Van Dijk
Are players that deserved to win it but they always found narratives to not give those players the award.

Giving it many times to the same player will also devalue it as it becomes boring and not interesting to follow.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

It is a popularity contest and never fails to dissapoint me.

Messi and Ronaldo has to many times gotten the award because of who they are.
And defensive players are underrated. The goalkeepers basically neglected.

They also keep changing the goalpost when it comes to what achievements that are required to win it.

Ribery
Sneijder
Lewandowski
Van Dijk
Are players that deserved to win it but they always found narratives to not give those players the award.

Giving it many times to the same player will also devalue it as it becomes boring and not interesting to follow.

GustBraun 6 months ago Edited
CD Chivas USA, USA U21 0 1

The main reason is the WC.

• History

The main reason is the WC.

The main reason is the WC. And does anyone over here is not so good at choosing the best essay-writing service? If your answer is yes, then you can click for more on the given link where you can read reviews for an online essay writer and can choose the best one according to their reviews. I also read reviews before hiring an essay writer.

Midnighteagle 4 months ago
Arsenal, England 0 10

Haaland was the best player this year, Messi doesn't deserve the Ballon d'Or

JordanFischer 16 days ago Edited
Utah United, USA 0 1

I love Messi and he deserves it, that is why he is there. I was actually searching for a writer online who will do my coursework by taking some money and I found https://stateofwriting.com/uk/do-my-coursework website link where I found all the help I need. When I was searching for it on google search, I also found out about your post link.

• History

I love Messi and he deserves it, that is why he is there.