Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Bale's new hairstyle: Like it or not?
liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

i absolutely hate it. he really needs to learn more about hairstyles.

Comments
igorblue 9 years ago
Chelsea, Poland 20 168

HATE IT. I used to cut my hair the style he had before :(

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

lol.. he looks messy. untidy more to say.

decentK 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal 38 2896

It's obvious everyone hates it, he seriously does look like a monkey at the moment, with no disrespect.

Nonetheless me & my mates first thought about this about year ago when he started growing hair & we came to conclusion that he is balding. I've heard some ppl in the internet have spotted the same thing. The point would be with massive hair he can comb it back to hide the bald spot, or just do Wayne Rooney and get hair transplants while not trying to show it.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

It's obvious everyone hates it, he seriously does look like a monkey at the moment, with no disrespect.

Nonetheless me & my mates first thought about this about year ago when he started growing hair & came to conclusion that he is balding. I've heard some ppl in the internet have spotted the same thing. The point would be with massive hair he can comb it back to hide the bald spot, or just do Wayne Rooney and get hair transplants while not trying to show it.

minoas57 9 years ago
Arsenal, Greece 8 155

so bad

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

He is trying to do Beckham ... smh Bale , come on mate , look at Beckham then look at yourself ... literally you can do anything with Beckhams hair and he will still get more chicks then next guy ... no homo ... while Bale will probably make more friends at a zoo ... lets be honest he is Darwins wet dream ...

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Is it possible for anyone to convince him to go back to his old hairstyle? He's living up to his moniker as a "monkey"...

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

metrosexual footyroom fab 5 is at it again! This time about monkey haircuts!

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

lololllllllllllllzzzz @Marcus