Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Bale Injured... Again...By Charlie Adam...AGAIN
man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Well. Bale has indeed been injured by Charlie Adam AGAIN by Liverpool.
It's the second time he injured Bale and the first time was when Tottenham was playing Norwich.
Get well Bale.

Bale Injury vs Norwich 

Comments
ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

;P

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

damn. So how long will he be out for?

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

@Footaholic 
I don't think it's known yet.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

No there is no news on length just as yet.

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

That's the price for being such a world class player, hope he get better i don't want to play against Spurs without Bale on the pitch ;)

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

If it's anything like his first injury that adam gave him it could be up to 3 months, but will wait and see, them kind of tackles are just plain stupid in pre season friendlies.

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

According to Gareth, Charlie Adam didn't even apologise to him after the game.  I bet he did that on purpose, that selfish piece of shit. What a prick. Another disgraceful player from, yet again, the Liverpool side, alongside Suarez.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Apparently he's in crutches...

Heisinburg 12 years ago

*sigh* but to be fair, Bale could have avoided all this if he stayed in the Olympics. So I guess that was karma for him. No offence, Jimskeleton and other Spurs fans. 

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

People keep saying that but it was Pearce choice not to take him because he was injured at that time.

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
The_Iraqi_Maestro 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 9 192

who caress...... 2 failed english teams HAHAHA liverpool and spurs... ffs give me a bucket i need to throw up... and bale deserved that with his monkey ears... bale had a chance to go to one of the best clubs in europe but noooooo he stayed at spurs and he said : ''I wanna play CL with spurs or im out'' then leave dudeeee...

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

Lol, you really are a retard skillz.

Real Madrid, Iraq 9 192

yea i know jim ur a retard... and yes i got skillz biatchhhh

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Which kind of skills did you got if you can't even spell correctly the word bitch?

Real Madrid, Iraq 9 192

OMG nico dude its 2012 not 1965 and we do not live in moldova where things are a bit oldschool mate...

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@The_Iraqi_Maestro
the only skillz u got is being retarded

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

I can understand his frustration given his history with him and the fact that it was a friendly. But after looking at it again, I must admit I didn't think he PURPOSELY went out of his way to Injure Bale. That is a bit far fetched. Although it is preseason, Adam is fighting for a place in midfield and so will not want to look like he is easily beaten or not interested in getting back the ball. What happened is that he saw Bale go past him and made a professional foul to stop the danger of a counter. Cynical yes. Malicious Foresight? I don't think so.
So, given that, I think it is a bit much for him to publicly call Adam "a coward" and straight out accuse him of trying to put him in sick bay.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@TIM, I see you're turning again. You've been great these past weeks man don't ruin it now. So please don't give into your urges to troll and stop.

Heisinburg 12 years ago

@Footaholic, you're too nice.

@CR7_skillz I think the tribe has spoken. You've had plenty of chances. For your sake, GTFO, or we'll make you GTFO. Your choice.

United_Hates_Blues 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

The fuck he was doing on the pitch in the first place. Another rookie move by AVB,
Oh yea the cycle again with AVB.