Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Bale future and Wenger about Varane!
quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Since last season there are question if Bale will stay at White Hart Line or move, there are rumours that Perez is ready to bring him to Santiago Bernabeu. will he be the left-footed Ronaldo at Real Madrid? Will he move?
Arsene Wenger talks about Varane: I'm really happy that he's doing great job in one of the best team in the world but I'm asking why isn't player like this playing in Arsenal? When he played in Lens we should sign him. For Real Madrid it was a risk to sign player in his age but look where he is now.
I personally think that's Arsene as we know him, talks about player how he's going to sign him and then nothing happens.

Comments
ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Wenger will not sign him.. either he will make a cheap deal that will get rejected or he will miss out to another team!

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

LOL. The internet is awash with claims that Guardiola wants to spend 50m pounds on Bale, for Bayern Munich. 

I have to say, I think he'd do better there than in Madrid, but hopefully he simply stays put!

AjaxDeSuperYids 11 years ago
Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

Bale needs to wait till he is 25/26 before leaving imo

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

I think Bale will go to Utd,and replace young,nani,giggs if that is spurs are fighting for trophies but I can see them fighting for it in years to come,AVB is doing a great job already

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ Replace 3 players ? Are you OK?