Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Bacary Sagna moves to Manchester
quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

To be fair, i don't even know where to start or even how to say it... but i just wanna thank the whole Arsenal... a family to me , a club who taught me so much in 7years, a club where i had the chance to progress day by day, a club who always gave me his trust whenever i was personally not at my best , a club who change the kid i was to the man i am today, a club where i had the pleasure to give 200 per cent every game. I wanna thank the whole staff working at the club, the fans for accepting me so fast, making it smoove for myself and my family, my team mates witch i consider my true friends today and i had a great pleasure learning with them. Of course i wanna thank the coach MR WENGER... who believed in me..gave me his trust..and clearly changed my life. Now, it's time for me to move on and one more time THANK YOU .

We will miss your Bacary, good luck.

Comments
decentK 10 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

He was loyal to Arsenal, fair play for that. But he should've went to PSG or any other team that isn't in BPL. This is disgusting to be an Arsenal fan when every year players that we think love the club are going to "rival" team (atleast contender).

expertfootball11 10 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

i guess he wants more trophies.

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Sagna, Nasri, RVP, Clichy and Fabregas in a way.

ashwin1729 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

Nothing new here...Arsenal has become a feeder club of the late. They do excellent business except in winning the league. If that happens, they will have the best business model. More clubs need to follow Arsene's path. Gotta admire the man, always builds teams that are top 4! A little luck, and you know you could have the title...

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Sagna Nasri Clichy RVP Fabregas Cole Toure Gallas Adebayor and more