{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Awkward Moment on FR!!
awais007 11 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

Most Awkward Moment when you have 885 Thumb Down and have no Worst Comment

Comments
MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

thats why i suggest to take the thumb up/down system away.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Who cares when we all know you multiple account anyway.

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

They changed the system. You have no worst comment because none of your comments got negative ratings. However, you have thumbs down because even though 3486 people thumbed you up, 885 people thumbed those same comments down.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

1)@Jim : True +1

2)Who cares?

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

rank?

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

You are probably concerned because you don't have a "worst comment" link to click on and thumb yourself back up with your different accounts.

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

that means that 885 people have thumbed down your comments before putting all your accounts to thumb them up again!

kambingku 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Germany 24 214

damn u multiple accounts user. u and trolls are no different. its kinda good footyroom abandon this ranking system. so that multiple accounts user like u realised that all the time u spent to get those thumb ups is wasted. like money got burnt.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

Not entirely sure of awais intentions on this thread but I bet it wasn't the responses he's got.

Think the title should read 'awkward moment for awais'

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

badluck awais, trying to troll FootyRoom trolled by all members^^

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Come on awais.
Give us an explanation..
are we accusing you for no reason?

awais007 11 years ago

@donandreas
@jimskeleton

so plz tell me
naman who was at 2nd
now he is on 147 with 999 thumbs down
ahmed (ironfist) is on 19th who was at 1st
with 737 thumb down
they also have multiple accounts??
i don't think so because both are Nicest person in FR!!

awais007 11 years ago

Thanks to ll for your great response :)

kambingku 11 years ago

indeed i saw many comments in highlights section some time ago about ironfist's thumb up was increasing very rapidly. and he admit himself he got 7500 thumb ups, that was very very high amount. and he was very concerned when his rank changed from 1st to 19th. all those signs are pointing to 1 conclusion, and u guys know what i mean. a serial killer wont carry a knife around and make it visible to everyone if u know what i mean

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

@awais, you would be very surprised who has multiple accounts, just because a person seems nice doesn't mean there not above bending a few rules, and we all know YOU do, I've posted the proof on here multiple times, just like I did with that KING OF 10 TOTTI only his was more obvious and easy to catch. The fact that you feel the need to bring other people in to your problem makes me doubly sure you are guilty.

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

guys i checked my previous top comments and guess what? they turned into non-profile top comments. check croatia 0-1 spain euro 2012 highlight the top comment has my name and is in green. i remember i had top comment saying "croatia played well in the euro's #RESPECT" and now my comment is in green a non-account. i think there's been a glitch/problem

ironfist2010 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

@awais : thanks :)

@kambingku : hmmmm -_- i'm sick of talking about this bullshit -_- 
let me tell u something , i'm here on FR for about 4 years !! made thousands of comments on the highlights section ! had many top comments ! thousands of comments + many top comments + for 4 yrs !! and still u can't understand how could i got 7500 thumbs up ?!!!
let me explain more -_-
if i just made 10 comments in a weak ( usually i used to make about 2 or 3 folds of that number ) with just one thumb up for every comment ! i will have 10 thumbs up per weak >>> 520 per year and about 2080 per 4 yrs !! but if u concerns the folds issue and top comment issue it will be logical !!
btw , i wasn't worry that much about my rank ! i was just worried about hacking FR !! and i said that many times -_- 

but if u put in mind* the folds .....

kambingku 11 years ago

thousands of comments? i dont think so mate. just below ur id, it says ur comments are just 396. from there, it is very obvious u are bluffing. there are many more people with more comments than u, but they never have thousands of thumb ups. and it is how u always got top comments people were complaining about. ur thumb ups were increasing way too fast. come on, u should give a better lie

Discussion Closed