Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Audio thread
koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

I wanna hear what the footyroom forum sounds like. That or just anything. Curious as to what you sound like. Instructions: Go to vocaroo.com

1) click red button to record
2) allow access to microphone
3) click on "click here to save" after recording
4) share link here

Post links in this thread. Not trying to sponsor this website or anything just wanna hear what the footyroom forum sounds like. Introduce yourselves, chant your slogan, say a joke, imitate someone, make me laugh or impress me.

Oh and introduce yourselves! (say footyroom at least ok?)

This is me trying to imitate Bane from the Dark Knight tell me what you think (sucks I know): 

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ewKDa99JH2

(just copypaste link on browser and PUT EARPHONES for better audio) 

Comments
GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Haha, brilliant impression! I'll be sure to make one when I have some time for sure.

Btw, what did you think of The Dark Knight Rises? 

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

I thought it was amazing! Great way to end the franchise. Man I wish Heath Ledger would've been alive just to see him make a cameo appearance when Gotham's criminals were released (just like scarecrow). Hey if you can record different regional accents or dialects of England that would be great! :D

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

hahahahha dafuq did I just listened to? that laugh at the end was nice haha :D

MatthewHerb 12 years ago
Liverpool, United States 5 72

wow that bane impression was pretty damn good. Weird hearing bane saying "footyroom". HAHA!

Here my imitation of a redneck:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xGDExdrBwk 

PS: I don't like rednecks. 

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

"I'm going on a date with my sister. Hope my momma don't find out...that I'm cheating on her." WOW! just crazy! LMAO!!!!!! 

Joe_Manchester 12 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

hahahahahahahaha