{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Aubameyang to Barca
_Pelle_ 2 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

Would this be a good fit? (Thoughts)

Comments
quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Gonna be thankful for him for winning us the FA Cup, but his downfall past season and half, it's probably best for both parties. We saved at least 25 million wages, wishing him good luck.

Footy_watch 2 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

Hes their best striker now, ofcourse it's a good fit. It's an exciting move

DarthFooty 2 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Perhaps a new team will reawaken him as I still rate him as a class forward. Perhaps the Barca play style will help and I am sure he will respect Xavi.

I was hoping he would still perform at Arsenal because I wanted to quiet the haters about him, but he never did put that foot forward. There is a lot we dont know about his relationship with Arteta or the team for that matter, so this should help him.

tuan_jinn 2 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I sigh for Barca...

_Pelle_ 2 years ago

How they went from producing the best talents in the world… to the situation they’re in.

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

No club can stay at the top forever, there are always up and downs.

_Pelle_ 2 years ago

The biggest teams usually do stay at least top five nationally. If they permanently drop from the top, that’s an accomplishement of its own.
Barca handed the transition from one generation to another poorly. Especially with all the splashing of money on players who failed.

Footy_watch 2 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

If any teams deserved to have a downfall, it's barcelona and man utd. They experienced years of getting wrong decisions in their favor which won them titles. Their fall from the top was long overdue. Now just enjoy it

tiki_taka 2 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

well, i was warning this situation for a long time; without messi we were a midtable team with poor defense and okay midlefield past years... I was disgusted by Bartomeu election in 2015 very lucky MSN got him the double somehow... in 5 years he ruined the club. Covid times was horrendous for all Liga clubs not just Barça and we are getting in rebuilding era we could avoid. im sure with Laporta and Xavi we can fix things and at least comeback as contenders rather than favourites... some clubs like Liverpool,City and Bayern have years of chemistry now and spirit we arent going to challenge them right now but we can start by domestic silverwares and get increasingly results in europe.

the shirt is still attractive but the money is gone, we will rely on our youth like every rebuilding in our history. i dont like Auba personnally unproffessional atitude nightlife lack of respect of his national team and clubs... we got him free so it wont be a big blow if he fails we got anything to win in this situation....

we should build defense first Piqué must leave at the end of the season.

amir_keal 2 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Someone in Arsenal has some explaining to do. Aubameyang has been excellent.

DarthFooty 2 years ago

He looks like he is enjoying footy again, and with that, his form has come up. Xavi has Barca playing ball again as well, with Auba being a nice piece in that puzzle.

Footy_watch 2 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

Aubameyang already proved he's a top striker, people are just too short sighted in football. His performances are not a surprise. The difference is in the managers.

_Pelle_ 2 years ago

It wasn’t working in Arsenal. A change of environment can sometimes be good.

tuan_jinn 2 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Looks like Xavi is making the best out of him. He is delivering. And man, Xavi's football is bringing back Barca's identity. I wish Messi is still there, i still miss those mesmerizing moments this team brought to football fans

_Pelle_ 2 years ago

@tuan_jinn

I miss Messi in Barca and CR7 in Real madrid. But he had to leave/retire eventually. Too bad Barca handled it so badly, and splashed so much money on poor deals.

Emobot7 2 years ago
538 11432

Auba just scored 2 in a 4-0 Classico win yesterday. Is it fair to say he is a good fit a Barca at this point? 🤔 I sure think it is. He sure is entertaining at least with those celebration. XD

enter image description here

Algerino 2 years ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 845

Seems like a good fit so far lol

Footy_watch 2 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

Hes their best striker now, ofcourse it's a good fit. It's an exciting move

I told you 😎

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

He could have scored 5 goals if he wasn't so wasteful, but I'm glad he's doing good.

DarthFooty 2 years ago

*Hes their best striker now, ofcourse it's a good fit. It's an exciting move

I told you 😎*

Footy_watch quoting himself! Mic Drop! haha