Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Aubameyang Pierre-Emerick moving to London?
Gennady 6 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Aubameyang’s huge Arsenal transfer hint

Aubameyang was dropped from the BVB squad during the weekend and now it seems like his transfer to Arsenal is really happening!

During the live instagram video he asked Jadon Sancho: “Can you bring me to London one day?”

Have a look:

Will Aubameyang be moving to Arsenal this month?

Comments
tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@quikzy: Im start to feel worry

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@tuan For who? :P

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

For us, Arsenal looks promising...

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

no need to worry, our defending will still be nonexistent!

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Arsenal are trying to pull an Liverpool, superb attack but weak defense. :P But their defense is still better than Liverpool at this point. XD

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I disagree there, they have Van Dijk and Matip now, we are stuck with Koscienly.

And by the way, he’s been shocking this season. Honestly one of the worst players probably.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@amir_keal Maybe, but to be fair, you also have Mustafi and Holding which I don't consider as bad as some other defender Liverpool have, in other word, you got more depth.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

if we don't get this done because all the Giroud/Chelsea/Batshuayi/BVB/Auba rollercoaster, then it will be the most Arsenal thing ever.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Official: It is believed Aubameyang was last seen on plane bound for London, its starting to look really good. ;)

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

It should be a done deal but it's strange that Conte said that Batsu is still a Chelsea player that he counts on for the next game and like he doesn't know about Dortumund...Now it turns out that 15 mil for Giroud is not even close to what Arsenal wants, report says they want 30 mil for Giroud. There is also a random rumor that Chelsea would give David Luiz for Giroud...

This whole thing can be very easy for all to be happy, well maybe not Dortmund since they are losing a good player but it looks like its far from over...

joethedrumma 6 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Switzerland 3 881

@Golazo I agree, I'm having my doubts, too. Dortmund have made it very clear that they won't sell Aubameyang unless they can find a replacement. However, I do think that it is in their best interest to get rid of Aubameyang as he won't be performing well for them anymore, especially after the crowd booed him the other day. Apparently, they're after Anthony Modeste as well. I hope they get him.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Golazo I agree, I'm having my doubts, too. Dortmund have made it very clear that they won't sell Aubameyang unless they can find a replacement. However, I do think that's in their best interest to get rid of Aubameyang as he won't be performing well for them anymore, especially after the crowd booed him the other day. Apparently they're after Anthony Modeste as well, hopefully that could work.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Its really getting weird, BVB said they would only let Auba leave if they found a replacement for him but he still is currently in London to make sure the move can be done in time, so obviously, they really want it to happen. Complicated and hope it will happen never the less. Also, BVB might be better for Bats and David Luiz to Arsenal could be really good move for both parties even though I think it would be weird.

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

I dont see /michi bats as a replacement for aubemayang at all, if anything he more similar to Giroud, we need more pace and creativity in our forwards, i think bats is great but not a good fit for us,

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

wouldn't even be surprised if Auba booked another plane to go back to Dortmund now, what a joke

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

I dont see /michi bats as a replacement for aubemayang at all, if anything he more similar to Giroud, we need more pace and creativity in our forwards, i think bats is great but not a good fit for us

gotta say it feels nice to be wrong on this one, but we will see how he does against bigger teams, couldnt ask for a better debut,
2 goals one asssist and almost a 3rd

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Golefty I saw the highlight, he sure looked awesome, I'm just hoping he keep this up! :D