Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

ATTENSION FOOTYROOM "koldimere" IS A TROLL
This comment is disliked by many users (show)
IHeisinburg 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 2 10

i ahve spoken to this guy previously on the new talk room, koldimere has been telling me how he enjoys trolling etc i think we should make surte he gets kicked from footyroom...STUPID CUNT.......@koldimere

Comments
Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

The only 'stupid cunt' here is you. WTF is Attension for starters, I think you mean Attention. At least if you are going to try imitate Heisinburg do a better job because he can spell.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

I enjoyed owning your ass on chat...@gunnerafc is my witness lol!

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Next time take a pic of this...... so noobish... kodlimere is good and you are dick.....  and when i relate to this picture i mean YOU....

SuperRobinVanPersie 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 11 196

I'm sorry but calling him stupid would be an insult to stupid people.

Blackatelli 12 years ago
Orlando Pirates, Niger 0 14

Iheisinburg you are by far the biggest troll here after cr7skillz. how many discussions have u opened based on trolls, you call everyone a troll but in reality it's because u are one and the biggest one.

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

I witnessed  everything. Heisinburg was trolling and spamming in the chat, so me and Kold just completely ignored him and carried on watching our game, then Heisinburg began crying and complaining because we wouldn't talk to him. Then he spammed some more. But we still ignored him. Then he typed this really long paragraph saying how he is sorry for trolling and began begging for our forgiveness. Now guess what ;] We still ignored him! lol. Then he left. It was so funny at the time, and it still is =P

MESSImagic 12 years ago
Barcelona, Congo 14 103

yes i have also noticed that Heisinburg makes trouble and looks for it. he hardly talks football. all he does is posts up discussions of who is a troll which is quite sad don't you think? Heisinburg your negativity is not wanted here so please stop being a troll yourself before everyone requests that you get banned as you have done for so many people

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

No,it's YOU who is a troll IHeisinburg!!!!!

iHEARTfootball 12 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

@Blackatelli

I'm no understand what you mean. What do you mean by 'how many discussions have u opened based on trolls'? I think you r talking to the wrong person. IHeisinburg hardly opened any discussions based on trolls, that was the real Heisinburg. 

The real Heisinburg is a legend. This IHeisinburg is just a troll

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Attension????????

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

@GunnerAFC; Do you really mean the real Heisinburg ?

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Nah, this one.