Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

AT & Malaga Breached FFP rules.
Comments
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

I heard Athletico Madrid still has to owe Porto FC a lot of money for Falcao's success.

JesperKyd 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 15 152

Can i ask what do you mean by "jealous kids" any team that has unlimited amount of money can buy the league.

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Yeah, this doesn't change the fact that most City fans here are dickheads, except a guy name MichaCollins.

capilano 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 9 55

@jesperkyd are you an idiot? malaga which has enormous budget couldn't dominate the league and even gets stuck in the ffp rule. and most of all, arsenal also has huge budget. kroenke and uzmanov(I'm not sure this spelling is right) are actually as rich as abramovich. arsenal doesn't spend bunch of money simply because all they're interested in is just earning money, not trophies. as I said before, arsenal is nothing but a department store - only concerning about getting profits by selling their super stars. all of the arsenal suckers say their team is for the "real" soccer but the board with bunch of vicious money grubbers doesn't give a shit about it. 

JesperKyd 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 15 152

So the plastic man city fan resorts to name calling. I can see why wenger/board has resorted to not spending as much because of the fair play rules however with your current spending it'll end up getting you kicked out the ucl