{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Asian Football Talents
Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

I will show you a top 5 of great talented players from Asia

1. Shinji Kagawa - Borussia Dortmund

Kagawa is a very talented Japanese player from the German club Borussia Dortmund.
And there are alot of big clubs who want to buy him such as : Man United or Arsenal

1. Maksim Shatskikh - Arsenal Kyiv

Maksim is from Uzbekistan and he is top scorer of his national team with 34 goals. He plays in the Ukrainian Premier League. Clubs like Basel and Lazio are interested in him.

1. Nashat Akram - Al-Wakrah

Nashat is a 27-year old Iraqi midfielder and he plays in the Qatari League. Man City and Sunderland are interested in this player and he was in 2007 3th Asian footballer of the year. 

1. Park Chu-Young

Park Chu-Young is a player from Arsenal. But he doesnt really get alot of playtime. With his national team South-Korea he scored 23 goals in 58 matches. At the moment Chu-Young is still at Arsenal and Not many clubs are interested in him.

1. Keisuke Honda - CSKA Moscow

Keisuke Honda is one of the best players ever seen in Asia. With CSKA Moscow in the season 2011-2012 he scored 8 goals and in 7 matches. And with his national team Japan he also scored 8 goals in 32 matches. He also scored one of the best goals in the World Cup 2010 with his freekick against Denmark. Alot of clubs from England and Italy want this player. The club who want to give the highest bid for him is Lazio.

Thx guys for watching this Top 5 Asian football talents.. I know many of you probably wondered why Ji Sung Park isnt in this top 5 thats because he retired or he doesnt play anymore for his national team.

Comments
kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Great ranking!!!Good to see 2 Japaneses in the rank!!!

champions19 12 years ago
Manchester United, Croatia 23 39

what about lee chung young :[

udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

Rio Miyaichi?

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

@udikman , Miyachi hasnt proved alot for his national team so he cannot be in this list... he only played 1 game with Japan....

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

Lol i just readed today that yesterday Nashat Akram signed a 1-year contract with Malaga :P i thought he was going to Sunderland..