Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ashley Cole to PSG?
Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

Paris St Germain spark Twitter storm by announcing signing of Ashley Cole, only to delete tweet minutes later!

Paris St Germain tweet Ashley Cole will join club in summer but message is quickly deleted

Paris St Germain sparked a Twitter storm today when they tweetedChelsea left-back Ashley Cole will join the French club in the summer, only to then delete the tweet minutes later, according to the Daily Mirror.

The club's official account tweeted at Saturday lunchtime that, "Angleterre Ashley Cole arriver gauche sera un joueur Rouge et Bleu cet été", which translates as "England left back Ashley Cole will be a player this summer Red and Blue."

The Daily Mirror report that the account may have been hacked, but it remains a possibility that it could have been a genuine mistake on the part of the PSG media team.

New Chelsea interim boss Rafa Benitez revealed on Friday that Frank Lampard and Ashley Cole could leave the Stamford Bridge side in the summer.

did this mean the deal was done?then the club said to delete the tweet to reveal him in January or Summer?I dont want him to leave,Bertrand's not ready.Your thoughts?

Comments
Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Not sure if Chelsea fans will accept this, but why not? Joe Cole was great last season with Lille, so I guess any Englishman would do great in the French league, especially with an already dominating team like PSG.

ikoiko 11 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

Who wouldn't want to move to Paris?!

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

me

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Well, I'm not sure if you heard of France's new tax laws. 75% tax rate on individuals earning >1 millions euros/year. In essence, this law will effectively destroy French football as any footballer with any skill will leave the country to earn more. Now I know PSG pisses money for fun but that would mean that they would have to actually pay Ashley Cole 4x the salary he would demand (which would be high to begin with).

Keisuke 11 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

Honda refuse to go to PSG...

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Cole will most likely go... It's sad but we have Bertrand and PVA to be his successor.

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

@Foota: Actually the French goverment will be saved from crisis. The more PSG will score, the more they'll get money after match. True story.

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

i dont think he should go,bertrand and van aanholt aint ready for me

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Their both qualified to take his place as he is aging. He wants a 3 year contract with high wages we just want to give him 1 or 2 more years. The problem is Chelsea don't want to stick with an aging person with high wages at the end of the day. It's business and he will be missed if he goes.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Buy buy buy....

Did you notice after Zlatan went to PSG there were actually PSG fans on this site?

CristianoRonaldo7 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Portugal 2 71

Ibrahimovic didnt even wanted to go to PSG the same goes for Thiago Silva. Ive read it on goal.com that Allegri sold Ibra and Thiago Silva to get some money and buy new players and then Zlatan told Allegri if you sell me to another club i will never talk to you anymore.. so thats the story why Ibra moved to PSG he was forced to move to PSG he didnt even wanted to..

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Just a tip CR7(I'll be calling you that now), goal.com is not a reliable site. Famous and they do sometimes give the truth but they make up many rumors and even change the quotes to make it seem the player said something he didn't mean to. Ibra is a mercenary, either way he was payed a lot by both clubs and just cares for the money. On the other hand, Thiago Silva did want to stay but he left to help Milan gain money.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@Trollman can I just pint out something? I dunno if any of you noticed, but I swear a few days ago CR& was an Iraq fan... no he is Portuagal