Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arteta positive for coronavirus premier league season over?
Footy_watch 4 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

I hope we can still play our remaining games eventually as we still have a small chance of top 5/champions league

Comments
Greatone 4 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

nope, not happening. not until Covid19 dies out. At this point the FA along with the other federations in europe will be either making decisions on how the current standings will affect winner/loser stuff. Hopefully UEFA/FIFA gives a good policy for everyone to follow so that way there can be no calls of bias from local federations.

also chelsea have players whove been tested positive for it as well.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

nope, not happening. not until Covid19 dies out. At this point the FA along with the other federations in europe will be either making decisions on how the current standings will affect winner/loser stuff. Hopefully UEFA/FIFA gives a good policy for everyone to follow so that way there can be no calls of bias from local federations.

quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I hope we can still play our remaining games eventually as we still have a small chance of top 5/champions league

hell fucking no, season should be ended.

Footy_watch 4 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

hell *** no, season should be ended.

You want us to finish in our current position?

JozeV2 4 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

Honestly more than 75% of the people will have to deal with the virus, it is not deadly unless you have a problem with your lungs or your immunity or defense system is weak due to age or any other reason (chemiotherapy). The virus power is beeing spreaded easy af. A normal flu is much more dangerous but Corona virus has no medication yet, we will have in few weeks or at the end of April. Postpone the season till the medication is out if you ask me!

Dress warm, embrace the sun, eat healthy, swallow some vitamins, work out and keep some distance from people. We survived worse situations and we will survive this one too!

• History

Honestly more than 75% of the people will have to deal with the virus, it is not deadly unless you have a problem with your lungs or your immunity or defense system is weak due to age or any other reason (chemiotherapy). The virus power is beeing spreaded easy af. A normal flu is much more dangerous but Corona virus has no medication yet, we will have in few weeks or at the end of April. Postpone the season till the medication is out if you ask me!

quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

You want us to finish in our current position?

1. spreading the virus now is probably the dumbest decision.
  2. football behind closed doors will still spread it, and football without fans is another dumb decision.
  3. we are not getting champions league either way, so i don't care if we finish 9, 8 or 7th.
Footy_watch 4 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

A normal flu is much more dangerous but Corona virus has no medication yet, we will have in few weeks or at the end of April.

The question is if its wise or not to trust vaccines to not damage a certain aspect of our health, especially new vaccines with unknown long term side effects.

• History

A normal flu is much more dangerous but Corona virus has no medication yet, we will have in few weeks or at the end of April.

You can trust vaccines, but especially new ones as we dont know what harmful side effects they have or will have until its too late.

We cant trust vaccines, but especially new ones, as we dont know what harmful side effects they have or will have and how soon or late they will show up in the future

The question is whether can trust even trust vaccines not to damage a certain aspect of our health, especially new vaccines with unknown long term side effects.

The question is whether can even trust vaccines not to damage a certain aspect of our health, especially new vaccines with unknown long term side effects.

The question is whether we can even trust vaccines not to damage a certain aspect of our health, especially new vaccines with unknown long term side effects.

Ledley 4 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

No more AFTV this season guys. Going to miss Don Robbie :(

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

• History

If games cant be finished in the summer, the most fair decision would be to cancel the 2020/2021 seasons in all leagues and finish the current season whenever possible. But since they may care more about money, they may just cancel this season

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

People will say I play it safe by saying this but I reserve my opinion for later at the moment, want to see how the whole situation develop before making up my opinion and making prediction.

I kinda like the idea of not relegating any teams and bringing up the two top team in the championship making the PL a 22 team competition as well as keeping team position as it is. I just hope Liverpool won't miss out on the title because of this after their terrific season.

iHEARTfootball 4 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

I like the idea of promoting the top 2 teams in the championship to the PL next season, making it 22, as Emo said.

If we end with null and void, I wouldn't like the idea of us having to go at it again for another season for a CL spot, seeing how we've finally started to hit good form and were well on the way to cementing a top 4 spot, but I like Rooney's proposal about this situation. European football aside, we should end the season later this year, and start the next two seasons in winter instead. That way, it'll still be aligned with Euros 2022, and it may seem likely that this pandemic will slowly die out later this year. But ofc, nothing's concrete as of yet.

quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

but there is a World Cup at Qatar in 2022, so Euro will most likely take place in 2021, however that will mean players will have no break this year, next year and next as well..

tuan_jinn 4 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Well, I also like the idea to promote 2 teams without any relegation. But that can prove chaos for the schedule next season. SO may be an early play off for bottom 4 and top 4 of each as the current table stand

I really dont hope the season is cancelled would be a disaster for Liverpool :D.

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

• History

SO may be an early play off for bottom 4 and top 4 of each as the current table stand

Thats one of the worst ideas because the top 10 can all make top 4 and the bottom 10 can all be relegated. Might as well just play the last 10 games

SO may be an early play off for bottom 4 and top 4 of each as the current table stand

Thats one of the worst ideas because the top 10 can all make top 4 and the bottom 8 or 10 can all be relegated. Might as well just play the last 10 games

oliviaisla 4 years ago
0 4

The coronavirus messes up a lot of lives, even when you're not sick.