Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arteta appointed as Arsenal manager
Greatone 4 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

Arteta has been made the new manager of Arsenal, no news about what the backroom staff will look like yet or what Ljungberg's role will be afterwards.

I think he's gonna struggle - naturally - and the fans will turn on him, even if he brings some good ideas. He will need lots of time and lots of change in players.

The best signing that we could do mid-season would be to (I would assume there would be one) activate Saliba's loan release clause. That and getting a solid CDM.

What do you guys think will happen, will he be a success or will he never even get the chance to make changes and be a success?

Comments
Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

@Greatone Well, obviously, he don't have a lot of experience but I actually expect some good thing from him, like getting a good basis in term of style of play. After all, he studid with one of the best of them, Pep. No matter what you think about the guy, all his team played dominating football and I don't think Arteta wouldn't try to emulate what he learned under Pep. However, I do believe his results are gonna be more conflicted mostly because he isn't yet quite as talented as Pep and also because Arsenal has much less ressource than City. I just hope the fans stuck with him. Still, at the very least, I hope to see improving results against lower team and those outside of the big six.

Lacoste 4 years ago
Liverpool, England 32 563

horrible horrible move in my opinion, when Ancelotti went to Everton, why didn't Arsenal get him

Greatone 4 years ago

yeah @lacoste imagine how shit the board would have to be to make ancelotti prefer everton than arsenal.. and everton gave him a 6 year contract.. fucking arsenal taking a massive gamble when some italian defensive tactics wouldve been a great base for a future arsenal team to grow from..

Marcus2011 4 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Arsenal replace one joke with another joke. Do people st the board have their heads up their arses?

amir_keal 4 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Cheap solution for the board, no hope in this club

expertfootball11 4 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

That demonic smile of his

Greatone 4 years ago

At least so far he seems to be improving our midfield and that’s just one game, hopefully he can do more with them

Marcus2011 4 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

How did he improve midfield against Chelsea? I know it is easier to talk for us after the game, but even during the game it was obvious that Lacazette was tired and midfield needed additional player to counter Chelsea’s dominance.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Liked what he did with his team against United. The only problem is that the way he is making is team play is really rough on the team stamina. I expect him to try and focus on working on the team fitness in the pre-season.