Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arséne the reason?
quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Hi after all what happend in Arsenal last year I decided to write something.
The message about RVP has touched every Arsenal fan. I've liked Robin all the time because he looked like he got heart for Arsenal. 
I'm dissapointed what he did to fans, but more I'm dissapointed for he did to Arséne Wenger.
Wenger is the person which "fans" blame because he can't hold player. Nobody is perfect but, Wenger is the one who saved us. Maybe we're 7 years without any trophy so? 
It's sad the captain RVP is the one who is leaving. This boy have to say thanks Wenger much more than Nasri and Fabregas toegether. Which another manager would keep him after his injuries? 
Just look on EURO 2012, the team with the stars not played like a team and they finished without any point. Arsenal lost last year midfielders Nasri and Fabregas and still beated Chelsea, Spurts, Liverpool, Man City.
And Theo Walcott? He want to stay just if Robin stay? I think if we buy Usain Bolt and train with him 1 more finishing he will be on the same level as Theo.
When Vermaelen got the new contract he signed it in less than one week.
We survived with leaves like Henry and Fabregas and these players was better than RVP. 
I don't want to see RVP in Arsenal jersey next year.

Comments
GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

I've never blamed Wenger for anything, and like you i think that van Persie should have been more respectful to us and Wenger. It's really dissapointing that van Persie did that to us, and if Walcott doesn't want to stay well good bye for him too, i'm tired of this kind of players, if van Persie thinks that winning silverware with any other team is more important than winnning it with the club of your dreams, it's ok.
After what Persie stated in his blog i just want him to leave NOW, go to whatever the club you want, but he have to know that if he stays in the Premier League he is going to be hated not just for the Arsenal fans, but for all the fans that still thinking that loyalty is beyond any other thing that football can give to you. I don't want him in Arsenal jersey neither, sell him to Juventus or whatever and give that No.10 to Podolski, we showed him all the respect last season and every season he was with us, and he can't even show some respect for us by not telling the whole world that he doesn't wants to stay and giving Arsenal at least some power to receive some pounds for his signature. Sorry but now when he talks about Arsenal it sounds like rubbish for me, a true gooner doesn't do this.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@quikzyyy
Do you really think that Cesc Is Better that RVP?
Nice mate!
I always thought that arsenal fans will hate Cesc because he left arsenal for barcelona but i see that i was mistaken..
As for arsenal..
Arsenal will always exist,either Legends play for Arsenal either me..
Cause arsenal is a huge Club!Arsenal Jersey weights a ton( this expression we use here in greece for clubs with huge history,i don't know if people in other countries do)!
The club is more important than Personalities!
One Day arsenal will return to the top..I really hope it,they really deserve it..
Only 1 english team has never been relegated,Find Which.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

at the last picture from @naman93 thats true for Valencia too... We always have a well worked out playstyle that our new players have to adapt to when they get to Valencia..

JesperKyd 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 15 152

I wouldn't blame wenger i blame the board for there lack of investment and treating our club like a buisness i understand we have our debts but we can't keep going on like this we have become a feeder-club for other teams i wish that stan kroenke would sell his shares to usmanov so he can clear off our debts and invest in the team. atleast he has expressed his concerns and is not using our club like a toy (man city)

i hate to see us like this. but i for one would rather have a long-term stability of our club then do a leeds united.

bambhose 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 0 124

wenger is very gud nd very respectful

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

i dont blame wenger.. he's brilliant and excellent manager.. low on budget but still can make us at the very least UCL spot.. @Naman93 Nice picture dude..

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I admire wenger. He is an underrated manager, should be on the same level as SAF or pep

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

keith28120 12 years ago
Chelsea, Ireland 60 177

Wenger Has Been  Keen For Arsenal When 49 Games Unbeaten And Won The Fa Cup