Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arsenals start to 2012-2013 season
MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

Last season every one said arsenal had the worst start ever. in opening 3 games only 1 point, 0-0 vs newcastle, 2-0 loss vs liverpool and 8-2 humiliation vs man united.
This season we started quite brightly 5 points from possible 9 points. 0-0 vs sunderland, 0-0 vs stoke and 2-0 win vs liverpool but we have slipped IMMENSELY.
Our worst ever start in wengers era. 
This is real bad news and we are 10th below spurs,stoke,west brom, everton.
Last season from 15 games we had 27 points this season we have 21 points.
I guess selling V.Persie and song was a bad decision.

Comments
quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

i don't think our main problem is striker.
i think we concede a lot of stupid goals, which we just gave to opponent. 
our main problem is creativity: no ideas in midfield, no long passes, no fast breakthrough, just slow build-up and useless passes back to defenders.

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

yes i know. Fabregas was the mind of our midfield. Cazorla looks tired, Diaby is constantly injured, Ramsey and Gervinho useless, Arteta slow, Wilshere and Coquelin still too young and got plenty to learn. Wenger never uses those millions he has earned from players which were sold like adebayor, persie, fabregas, nasri, henry and all other players.
Wenger needs to sell deadwood like:
Squillaci
Djouro 
Chamakh
ramsey
arshavin ( i think he should stay buy wenger starts gervinho instead of him )
gervinho
because they are all waste of space and money in arsenal earning alot of salary for doing nothing just bench warming.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Wenger thinks he can develop his players so they become good. He seriously needs to start buying because they good players won't come to him, he has to come to them.