Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arsenal's chances of swooping Zaha....dissolving?
Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

It has not been long that tabloids have revealed speculations of Arsenal winning the race by miles, on the brink of signing Wilfried Zaha, one of England's most wanted players at this moment.
After the shocking performance from Arsenal 1-2 loss against Greek Giants Olympiakos, even one of England's hottest prospects, as well as Arsenal's biggest transfer targets and fan, Wilfried Zaha, had enough with Wenger's poor display so far this season.

According to his twitter page, Zaha tweeted that he "swears he's not watching arsenal anymore" and is even "stressed out as an arsenal supporter".

It wasn't long until the Crystal Palace legend, Mark Bright was also disappointed with the ones that "use to be made of steel, but are now paper mache!", sugar-topping them as "poor".

Current Crystal Palace manager, Ian Holloway, also stressed the fact that Arsenal have shown to be "unprofessional and disgraceful" for already showing major interest in the 20 year old super-talent, as Zaha is having the best season of his career at the moment, alongside still having "four-and-a-half years to go on his contract".

Qs:

Q1:  Is Wilfried Zaha losing interest in signing for Arsenal because of their poor display so far this season? IMO, Zaha should stay in Crystal Palace. If he continues his current form, then he will definitely taste success this season, in which he will unlikely do in arsenal (realistically).

Q2: Arsenal should no longer focus on youth, they should really focus on spending more, and I mean A LOT MORE. Why bother buying more and more youth potentials, when they are now on the risk of losing them all if they don't succeed this season. Because of all this, will Arsenal be the next top club to finally crumble?

Comments
PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331
  1. yes, he should stay to championship thats where he belong an overrated winger.
  2. no need to buy a prime player it might backfire them. i dont think they are going lose all their prospect this seaoson. they wont crumble trust me 3-4 years arsenal will free of debt.
ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Arsenal need to make a hard cash bid for a full cash player.