Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arsenal VS Liverpool Post Game Talk
Emobot7 2 years ago Edited
538 11432

What a game, very close game for me with 2 teams which offense is far better than their defense (both of them got fix some problems imho).

Arsenal really exciting to watch especially for what their doing collectively, especially with the ball. Martinelli, Odegaard and Saka with great performance imho. I finally realized that Gabriel was still quite soft in defense, really poor play from him on Liverpool first goal.

As for Liverpool, I thought it took way too long for Henderson to get into the game, didn't look quite fit. Salah wasn't quite in form either, I honestly wish Klopp rest him more, for me, since last CAN he has been a shadow of his former self. Trent was as usual quite a liability for the two first goal conceded in the first half. Still think its too bad both him and Diaz were injured, never nice to see, especially with the WC so soon. Hope they recover fast, especially Diaz (Trent propably not gonna get called anyway tbf XD).

Some might say Arsenal were kinda lucky with the pen (Liverpool could have gotten one as well with Gabriel handball) but I thought they looked the better team in the end even if they do still have that tendency to drop too much in intensity after taking the lead.

Thought?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

What a game, very close game for me with 2 teams which offense is far better than their defense (both of them got fix some problems imho.

Arsenal really exciting to watch especially for what their doing collectively, especially with the ball. Martinelli, Odegaard and Saka with great performance imho. I finally realized that Gabriel was still quite soft in defense, really poor play from him on Liverpool first goal.

As for Liverpool, I thought it took way too long for Henderson to get into the game, didn't look quite fit. Salah wasn't quite in form either, I honestly wish Klopp rest him more, for me, since last CAN he has been a shadow of his former self. Trent was as usual quite a liability for the two first goal conceded in the first half. Still think its too bad both him and Diaz were injured, never nice to see, especially with the WC so soon. Hope they recover fast, especially Diaz (Trent propably not gonna get called anyway tbf XD).

Some might say Arsenal were kinda lucky with the pen (Liverpool could have gotten one as well with Gabriel handball) but I thought they looked the better team in the end even if they do still have that tendency to drop too much in intensity after taking the lead.

Thought?

Comments
quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I think we deserved the win, we were better team on the pitch, except maybe 20 minutes period in first half.

Martinelli was sublime, Tomiyasu was unreal as welll, he basically didn't Salah anything at all. People have been saying TAA defending this season has been really poor, but VVD looked so far this season like a shadow of himself, probably trying to stay healthy for WC.

DarthFooty 2 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Right now it looks like Arsenal's best defense is its offense. The pressure they put teams under, plays a huge role in how they prevent scoring chances. Not that the defense is bad really, 10 goals against, which is one more than the league leaders with 9.

This match was very entertaining. Back and forth with both teams having good spells. I will say, Liverpool looks off a bit. They don't seem to be connecting as they once did these seasons past, and you can see how they flow about the pitch. It's not as fluid!

They can counter like the best of them but they look different, and seeing key players almost in more traditional roles changes the dynamics.

I have been looking for reasons to doubt Arsenal and their good start to the season, but man, I can't and the Pool match was evidence that they ball out.

Another point I agree with from Quikzyyy is that players look, off. The WC is looming and top players going to the cup are looking to stay healthy. We all questioned the lead-up, and I do think we are seeing the effects this season.

webreader1024 2 years ago Edited
Bayern Munich, India 0 2

the rivalry between these tow clubs is so exciting.
this time Arsenal is playing really good as they are on top of the league and Liverpool is struggling a bit so Arsenal is having an upper hand into this encounter between them.

Premier League

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

the rivalry between these tow clubs is so exciting.
this time Arsenal is playing really good as they are on top of the league and Liverpool is struggling a bit so Arsenal is having an upper hand into this encounter between them.