Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arsenal players by the far.
quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

hi guys, first of all i wanna inform u that all what i write below is mine my thoughts and my feelings.
i start with describing players.

1. Wojciech Szczesny - I really like this guys i think he will improve and he will be good goalkeeper, but after injury there's just something wrong with him..
  2. Bacary Sagna - He not played much since he got broken leg but i think he will become stronger than ever.

3. Per Mertesacker - Surprise for me, really surprise he's doing much much better than last season.

4. Thomas Vermaelen - Up and down, up and down, since he's captain i think he became much nervous, and fans are expecting too much from him.
  5. Laurent Koscielny - Almost same as Thomas, up and down, once he play without mistake and once he fails almost everything.

6. Andre Santos - Disappointment

7. Sebastien Squillaci - I can't see any reason why Arsenal still got that player, I think he's useless.

8. Carl Jenkinson - Surprise of the year for now, this guy really improved, but still got a lot of to learn.

9. Kieran Gibbs  - Probably the only one in Arsenal who can play left back.
  10. Abou Diaby & 7. Tomas Rosicky - Injured brothers (btw nice goal for Rosicky vs Olympiacos)

11. Mikel Arteta - Pass, pass, pass that's what he make brilliant, but sometimes i feel passes back to defenders are just for nothing.

12. Jack Wilshere - Simply: Heart of Arsenal

13. Aaron Ramsey - I don't know what to tell about this guy, a lot of fans blame him, but i still think he will improve, he's still young but maybe he need a loan.
  14. Santi Cazorla - I must say, before AW bought him i didn't know anything about this guy but he's simply awesome. For me by the far best Arsenal player.

15. Andrey Arshavin - Some people hate him, some people want him see, i think it's time to go, sorry.
  16. Lukas Podolski - Hope he will just improve and score a lot of goals.
  17. Olivier Giroud - From start all were saying "FLOP, FLOP" but then he started to score goals, i think this guy can be once a big hero for all Arsenal fans.
  18. Theo Walcott - He want to be a striker but Wenger prefer for him the bench, i don't know why, he have to be in the starting 11 for me.
  19. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - Young, talented boy who enjoying time on the pitch every time.
  20. Gervinho - Think what u want but every time he got the ball I'm like, OH GOD WHY? still trying to run past 3 players(he maybe thinks he's Ronaldo/Messi or someone else, who knows?)

21. Marouane Chamakh -same as Arshavin..

22. Vito Mannone, 21. Lukasz Fabianski, 20. Johan Djourou, 22. Francis Coquelin - can't describe (low time on the pitch)

i wonder what will u guys say :D

Comments
DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

I Will rank them with maximum 10 for their performances till now..

1.Wojciech Szczesny --> Hasn't played a lot cannot be graded,Generally speaking i give him a 7/10..

1. Bacary Sagna-->The same,cannot still be criticized,one of the best RB's of EPL when he is on form.7.5/10 gennerally..

2. Per Mertesacker--> 8/10

3. Thomas Vermaelen-->4/10 till now. I am a bit strict because you expect more from a defender with vermaelens class..

4. Laurent Koscielny-->6/10.in the beggining of the season he was great but since then he had a few bad games..

5. Andre Santos--> 2/10 nuff said..

6. Sebastien Squillaci-->hasnt played enough but we all know that he has not anything to offer..

7. Carl Jenkinson--> 7/10,all of us can see that he has worked hard and has turned into a player that can help his team..

8. Kieran Gibbs--> especially in the beggining he was amazing. but he didnt continued like that. 7/10

9. Abou Diaby & 7. Tomas Rosicky --> - - - - -  cannot be critisized

10. Mikel Arteta --> lately it seems that he lost  his form but he has been great for such a long time. 8/10

11. Jack Wilshere--> only a few games till now. we all know what he can do. in general 8/10

12. Aaron Ramsey--> both great and medicore performances 6/10

13. Santi Cazorla ---> Both Amazing and Awesome performances 9.5/10. He gives everything it is possible in every game,but he needs to be rested for 2 or 3 games something not possible now because no one is on form in order to replace him in a great way.

14. Andrey Arshavin---> just a great substitution in some cases.. this year 3/10

15. Lukas Podolski--> he always try to help the team sometimes unlucky.. In his day he can win a game alone.. 7.5/10

16. Olivier Giroud--> also tries a lot. run run run all time in order to get the ball and pass to the wingers.7.5/10

17. Theo Walcott--> 7/10. he needs and deserves to have more time to play.

18. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain--> mediocre season for alex till now. 5/10

19. Gervinho-->http://noobstore.com/prodimages/tshirt-m-gtfo-Green-art-280.gif  

20. Marouane Chamakh --->same as Arshavin..

21. Vito Mannone--> 6/10 he had made a few important mistakes but he had also made great saves

22. Lukasz Fabianski, 20. Johan Djourou, 22. Francis Coquelin - -->can't describe (low time on the pitch) 
ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Kind of agree with you there~ Arshavin is more of an up and down guy for me...

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

@Don,

You give Podolski 7.5, and Cazorla 9.5?! Ridiculous. For me Podolski has been given Arsenal the most so far.

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

@Golden no way i thought cazorla is the best player in arsenal this season

ChelseaRox10 11 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Cech: A great keeper makes mistakes sometimes though.

Cole: A true legend I think he is a great player when it comes to both attacking and defending.

Bertrand: Still quite young but a player with great potential.

Luiz: Honestly, I think this guy is a joke.

Terry: Nothing else to say that captain, leader , legend.

Cahill: Same as Cole, should replace luiz.

Ivanovic: Pretty much the same as Cole.

Azpillcueta: You cant really say much, he needs to play more.

Lampard: True Blue, great at passing and penalties.

Mikel: What an underrated player this guy is, he never scores but he is great on the ball.

Ramires: Passer, Scorer, Athlete this guy is great especially when it comes to finishing:

Oscar, Hazard, Mata: Our terrific trio great at everything.

Torres: What A goal, What A miss, thats all i can say.

Sturridge: He will be great in the future, just needs to PASS MORE.

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

^^ 

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@Chelsearox10... theres too much to say.

All i'm gonna say is you think Mata is one your 'big three'?? The dude can barely even run