Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arsenal new striker?!
quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

in the last days there were a lot of topics about new Arsenal striker, few of us hope that it will be David Villa, but where's true?
i found today a lot of pages writing about Demba Ba!

"Newcastle United striker Demba Ba has reportedly agreed to join Arsenal during the first week of the January transfer window"

"The Newcastle United striker has sparked speculation that he could be set to leave St James' Park for the struggling Gunners during the January transfer window"

"Arsenal make you dream! Ba open to Gunners offer as Newcastle struggle to shake £7.5m release clause"

"Striker Ba has told Newcastle he will not sign another contract for anything less and is willing to risk ruining a switch to the Emirates or Anfield by making the same demands if his £7million release clause is met."

Comments
ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

SELL FOREHEAD!!! YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!

Falconryman1 11 years ago
Arsenal 1 161

There are also reports that we could be getting Adrián Lópe.

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Congratulations! If Arsenal really did seal this deal than you have got a real gem now in your team!

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

I'd rather get noone than Demba Ba. He's a good player but he is not an Arsenal player. A square peg in a round hole. We don't need another big CF who strives off crosses (that's not us). Lopez is a talent but I know now that Barca said they won't let Villa go during a January trasnfer :( I'm not very excited about our prospects.